Sectoral Patterns Of Technological Change In Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Innovation in the Service Economy," STEP Report series 199607, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jon Sundbo & Robert Johnston & Jan Mattsson & Bruce Millett, 2001. "Innovation in service internationalization: the crucial role of the frantrepreneur," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 247-267, July.
- Marta Jacob & JoaquÃn TintorÃ© & Eugeni AguilÃ³ & Alfonso Bravo & Juan Mulet, 2003. "Innovation in the Tourism Sector: Results from a Pilot Study in the Balearic Islands," Tourism Economics, , vol. 9(3), pages 279-295, September.
- Thorsten Bohn, 2003. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Regional Systems of Innovation - Initial Results from the Case of Southeast-Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p161, European Regional Science Association.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Brigitte Preißl, 1998. "Service Innovation in Germany - Information Technology as a Driving Force," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(2), pages 113-125.
- Bernhard Dachs & Oscar Montes Pineda & Iris Wanzenböck & Jorge Gallego, 2013. "From market and systemic failures to an integrative approach for ServPPINs," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Paul Windrum (ed.), Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 16, pages 411-433, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kautonen, Mika & Tiainen, Mari, 1999. "Distinctive Milieus, Distinctive Performance? Two Finnish Regional Innovation Systems in Comparison," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa253, European Regional Science Association.
- Celeste Amorim, 2003. "Business services within network for innovation," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 08, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Crespi, G. & Tacsir, E. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 2014-069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Claudio Farina & Brigitte Preissl, 2000. "Research and Technology Organisations in National Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 221, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- José Luis Navarro-Espigares & José Aureliano Martín-Segura & Elisa Hernández-Torres, 2011. "The role of the service sector in regional economic resilience," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 571-590, June.
- Stahlecker, Thomas & Koch, Andreas, 2004. "On the significance of economic structure and regional innovation systems for the foundation of knowledge-intensive business services," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2004, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:183-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.