The Impact of Innovation on Employment in Services: Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Pascal Petit & Jamel Saadaoui, 2015. "The Future of the Euro," Post-Print hal-01399157, HAL.
- Valeria Mastrostefano & Mario Pianta, 2009. "Technology and jobs," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 729-741.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2000. "Sectoral Patterns Of Technological Change In Services," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-222.
- Vivarelli, Marco & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Pianta, Mario, 1996. "Innovation and employment in Italian manufacturing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1013-1026, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sotiris Zygiaris, 2009. "Regional Innovation System Failures And Highlights," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 54-76, DECEMBER.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2011. "The Link between Innovation and Productivity in Estonia???s Service Sectors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1012, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Technological Change and Employment: Were Ricardo and Marx Right?," IZA Discussion Papers 10471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2017. "The employment impact of R&D expenditures and capital formation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Horst Feldmann, 2013. "Technological unemployment in industrial countries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1099-1126, November.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2012.
"The Job Creation Effect Of R&D Expenditures,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 96-113, June.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," Working Papers 2010/55, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "R&D Expenditures and Employment: Evidence from Europe," GLO Discussion Paper Series 18, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2011. "The firm-level employment effects of innovations in high-tech US manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 255-283, May.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is R&D Good for Employment? Microeconometric Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 10581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Persefoni Tsaliki, 2008. "Economic development, human capital and technical change: the question of machinery revisited," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 363-371, December.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Proceedings of CONCORD 2010: 2nd European Conference on Corporate R&D "An Engine for Growth, a Challenge for European Policy". Academic Forum - Summary Report," JRC Working Papers JRC60863, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is innovation destroying jobs? Firm-level evidence from the EU," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation and employment: Some evidence from European sectors," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1178, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Technology, Employment and Skills: An Interpretative Framework," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 66-89, June.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Innovation, Employment and Skills in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 6291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbieri, Laura & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D, Embodied Technological Change and Employment: Evidence from Italian Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 10354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk Martin, 2015. "Employment Effects of Technological and Organizational Innovations: Evidence Based on Linked Firm-Level Data for Austria," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 268-285, June.
- Anna Giunta & Francesco Trivieri, 2007. "Understanding the determinants of information technology adoption: evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1325-1334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:16:y:2002:i:3:p:309-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.