Business services within network for innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kieser, Alfred, 1998. "How Management Science, Consultancies and Business Companies (Do not) Learn from Each Other. Applying Concepts of Learning to Different Types of Organizations and to Interorganizational Learning," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-20, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Kipping, Matthias, 1999. "American Management Consulting Companies in Western Europe, 1920 to 1990: Products, Reputation, and Relationships," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(02), pages 190-220, June.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson & William Bratton, 2000. "Government Advice Networks For Smes: An Assessment Of The Influence Of Local Context On Business Link Use, Impact And Satisfaction," Working Papers wp182, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Innovation in the Service Economy," STEP Report series 199607, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ave:wpaper:082003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Ferreira Dias). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deavept.html .