Government Advice Networks For Smes: An Assessment Of The Influence Of Local Context On Business Link Use, Impact And Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. J. A. Robson & R. J. Bennett, 2000. "The use and impact of business advice by SMEs in Britain: an empirical assessment using logit and ordered logit models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1675-1688.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celeste Amorim, 2003. "Business services within network for innovation," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 08, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Advice; Business Link; Consultancy; Logit; Ordered Logit;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-01-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .