Diversification of External Accountants Serving Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: Evidence from Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Everaert & Gerrit Sarens & Jan Rommel, 2010. "Using Transaction Cost Economics to explain outsourcing of accounting," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-112, July.
- Robert J. Bennett & Paul J. A. Robson, 1999. "The use of external business advice by SMEs in Britain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 155-180, April.
- Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & LINDA KUECHLER, 2000. "Strategic and Functional Orientation of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in Professional Services: An Analysis of Public Accountancy," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 117-146, July.
- R. J. Bennett & P. J. A. Robson & W. J. A. Bratton, 2001.
"Government advice networks for SMEs: an assessment of the influence of local context on Business Link use, impact and satisfaction,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 871-885.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson & William Bratton, 2000. "Government Advice Networks For Smes: An Assessment Of The Influence Of Local Context On Business Link Use, Impact And Satisfaction," Working Papers wp182, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fogarty, Timothy J. & Radcliffe, Vaughan S. & Campbell, David R., 2006. "Accountancy before the fall: The AICPA vision project and related professional enterprises," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Rieg, 2019. "Selbstständigkeit von Bilanzbuchhaltern und Controllern: Eine empirische Untersuchung zu Einkommen und Determinanten," ZfKE – Zeitschrift für KMU und Entrepreneurship, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 67(1), pages 35-66.
- Jenny Buchan & Lorelle Frazer & Scott Weaven & Binh Tranâ€ Nam & Anthony Grace, 2018. "The Adequacy of Preâ€ purchase Due Diligence in Independent Small Business and Franchising," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 28(1), pages 127-139, March.
- Inta Bruna & Kastytis Senkus & Rasa Subaciene & Ruta Sneidere, 2017. "Evaluation of Perception of Accountant`s Role at the Enterprise in Latvia and Lithuania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 143-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausact:v:25:y:2015:i:2:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1035-6908 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.