The Adequacy of Preâ€ purchase Due Diligence in Independent Small Business and Franchising
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Ciccotosto & R. Nandan & D.B. Smorfitt, 2008. "Issues Facing Small Accounting Practices in Regional North Queensland: An Exploratory Study," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 18(4), pages 324-333, December.
- Fiet, James O., 1995. "Reliance upon informants in the venture capital industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 195-223, May.
- Hennie Boeije, 2002. "A Purposeful Approach to the Constant Comparative Method in the Analysis of Qualitative Interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 391-409, November.
- Evan J. Douglas & Dean Shepherd, 2002. "Exploring investor readiness: Assessments by entrepreneurs and investors in Australia," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 219-236, July.
- Elke U. Weber & Richard A. Milliman, 1997. "Perceived Risk Attitudes: Relating Risk Perception to Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Gerrit Sarens & Patricia Everaert & Frederik Verplancke & Ignace Beelde, 2015. "Diversification of External Accountants Serving Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: Evidence from Belgium," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 155-174, June.
- Courtenay Atwell, 2015. "The Franchisee as a Consumer: Determining the Optimal Duration of Pre-Contractual Disclosure," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 457-489, December.
- Shirley Carlon & Janice A. Loftus & Malcolm C. Miller, 2003. "The Challenge of Risk Reporting: Regulatory and Corporate Responses," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 13(31), pages 36-51, November.
- Amanda J. Carter & Roger L. Burritt & John D. Pisaniello, 2013. "Accountants as Emotional Wellbeing Counsellors in Rural Areas," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 23(2), pages 151-162, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thomas Leoni, 2010. "What drives the perception of health and safety risks in the workplace? Evidence from European labour markets," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 165-195, May.
- Lex Borghans & Angela Lee Duckworth & James J. Heckman & Bas ter Weel, 2008.
"The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(4).
- Borghans, Lex & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James J. & Weel, Bas ter, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," MERIT Working Papers 2008-010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Borghans, L. & Duckworth, A.L. & Heckman, J. & ter Weel, B.J., 2008. "The economics and psychology of personality traits," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lex Borghans & Angela Lee Duckworth & James J. Heckman & Bas ter Weel, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," NBER Working Papers 13810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James J. & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 3333, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lex Borghans & Angela Lee Duckworth & James J. Heckman & Bas ter Weel, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," Working Papers 200827, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Maider Belintxon & Nisha Dogra & Paula McGee & Maria Jesus Pumar‐Mendez & Olga Lopez‐Dicastillo, 2020. "Encounters between children's nurses and culturally diverse parents in primary health care," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(2), pages 273-282, June.
- Peter J Buckley & Liang Chen & L Jeremy Clegg & Hinrich Voss, 2018. "Risk propensity in the foreign direct investment location decision of emerging multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(2), pages 153-171, February.
- Necker, Sarah & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2016.
"Household risk taking after the financial crisis,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 141-160.
- Necker, Sarah & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household Risk Taking after the Financial Crisis," MEA discussion paper series 201402, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sarah Necker & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Taking after the Financial Crisis," BCL working papers 85, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Julia Veidt & Steven Lam & Hung Nguyen-Viet & Tran Thi Tuyet-Hanh & Huong Nguyen-Mai & Sherilee L. Harper, 2018. "Is Agricultural Intensification a Growing Health Concern? Perceptions from Waste Management Stakeholders in Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-13, November.
- Doll, Monika & Seebauer, Michael & Tonn, Maren, 2017. "Bargaining over waiting time in gain and loss framed ultimatum games," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 15/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Roger L. Burritt & Stefan Schaltegger & Dimitar Zvezdov, 2011. "Carbon Management Accounting: Explaining Practice in Leading German Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 80-98, March.
- Fiet, James O., 2001. "The theoretical side of teaching entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Paola A. Torres-Slimming & Carlee J. Wright & Guillermo Lancha & Cesar P. Carcamo & Patricia J. Garcia & James D. Ford & IHACC Research Team & Sherilee L. Harper, 2020. "Climatic Changes, Water Systems, and Adaptation Challenges in Shawi Communities in the Peruvian Amazon," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Dylan Minor, 2016. "Risk Preferences and Misconduct: Evidence from Politicians," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-073, Harvard Business School.
- Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Lévesque, Moren & Schade, Christian, 2012. "Are entrepreneurs influenced by risk attitude, regulatory focus or both? An experiment on entrepreneurs' time allocation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 456-476.
- Inta Bruna & Kastytis Senkus & Rasa Subaciene & Ruta Sneidere, 2017. "Evaluation of Perception of Accountant`s Role at the Enterprise in Latvia and Lithuania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 143-163.
- Heß, Moritz & Scheve, Christian von & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Aiko & Wagner, Gert G., 2018.
"Are Political Representatives More Risk-Loving Than the Electorate? Evidence from German Federal and State Parliaments,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-7.
- Heß, Moritz & Scheve, Christian von & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Aiko & Wagner, Gert G., 2018. "Are political representatives more risk-loving than the electorate? Evidence from German federal and state parliaments," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-7.
- Moritz Heß & Christian von Scheve & Jürgen Schupp & Aiko Wagner & Gert G. Wagner, 2018. "Are political representatives more risk-loving than the electorate? Evidence from German federal and state parliaments," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Beyer, Andrea R. & Fasolo, Barbara & de Graeff, P.A. & Hillege, H.L., 2015. "Risk attitudes and personality traits predict perceptions of benefits and risks for medicinal products: a field study of European medical assessors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dutta, Supradeep & Folta, Timothy B., 2016. "A comparison of the effect of angels and venture capitalists on innovation and value creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-54.
- Rouyard, Thomas & Attema, Arthur & Baskerville, Richard & Leal, José & Gray, Alastair, 2018. "Risk attitudes of people with ‘manageable’ chronic disease: An analysis under prospect theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 144-153.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Mathauschek, Barbara, 2007. "Teams take the better risks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Wood Matthew S. & Rowe Jonathan D., 2011. "Nowhere to Run and Nowhere to Hide: The Relationship between Entrepreneurial Success and Feelings of Entrapment," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(4), pages 1-43, October.
- Madison Sween & Andrea Ceschi & Francesco Tommasi & Riccardo Sartori & Joshua Weller, 2017. "Who is a Distracted Driver? Associations between Mobile Phone Use while Driving, Domain‐Specific Risk Taking, and Personality," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 37(11), pages 2119-2131, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausact:v:28:y:2018:i:1:p:127-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1035-6908 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.