Bargaining over waiting time in gain and loss framed ultimatum games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leclerc, France & Schmitt, Bernd H & Dube, Laurette, 1995. " Waiting Time and Decision Making: Is Time like Money?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "Loss Aversion for time: An experimental investigation of time preferences," FEMM Working Papers 08027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Charles Noussair & Jan Stoop, 2015.
"Time as a medium of reward in three social preference experiments,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(3), pages 442-456, September.
- Noussair, C.N. & Stoop, J.T.R., 2012. "Time as a Medium of Reward in Three Social Preference Experiments," Discussion Paper 2012-068, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guillermo Baquero & Willem Smit & Luc Wathieu, 2013. "The generosity effect: Fairness in sharing gains and losses," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Emmanuel Kemel, 2014.
"Eliciting Prospect Theory When Consequences Are Measured in Time Units: “Time Is Not Money”,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1844-1859, July.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Emmanuel Kemel, 2013. "Eliciting Prospect Theory When Consequences Are Measured in Time Units: "Time Is Not Money"," Post-Print hal-01069187, HAL.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Antonides, G. & Verhoef, P.C., 2000. "Consumer Perception and Evaluation of Waiting Time," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-35-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Piyush Kumar & Manohar U. Kalwani & Maqbool Dada, 1997. "The Impact of Waiting Time Guarantees on Customers' Waiting Experiences," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 295-314.
- Elke U. Weber & Richard A. Milliman, 1997. "Perceived Risk Attitudes: Relating Risk Perception to Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Guth, Werner & Schmittberger, Rolf & Schwarze, Bernd, 1982. "An experimental analysis of ultimatum bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Festjens, Anouk & Bruyneel, Sabrina & Diecidue, Enrico & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2015. "Time-based versus money-based decision making under risk: An experimental investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 52-72.
More about this item
KeywordsUltimatum Game; Waiting Time; Experimental Currency; Leaving the Laboratory; Framing;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2017-09-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2017-09-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-09-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2017-09-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-09-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwqwdp:152017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vierlde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.