Report NEP-UPT-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," MPRA Paper 81111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haoran He & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Are group members less inequality averse than individual decision makers?," Post-Print halshs-00996545, HAL.
- Andrés Salamanca, 2016. "A Generalization of the Harsanyi NTU Value to Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01579898, HAL.
- Olafsson, Arna & Pagel, Michaela, 2017. "The Ostrich in Us: Selective Attention to Financial Accounts, Income, Spending, and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed Belhadjayed & Grégoire Loeper & Sofiene El Aoud & Frédéric Abergel, 2017. "Performance analysis of the optimal strategy under partial information," Post-Print hal-01512432, HAL.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion," BERG Working Paper Series 127, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2017. "Axioms for Measuring without mixing apples and Oranges," MPRA Paper 81196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greve, T. & Teng, F. & Pollitt, M. & Strbac, G., 2017. "A system operator's utility function for the frequency response market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1728, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Doll, Monika & Seebauer, Michael & Tonn, Maren, 2017. "Bargaining over waiting time in gain and loss framed ultimatum games," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 15/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Firm Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Internationalisation – a Behavioural Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Hyperbolic discounting and the time-consistent solution of three canonical environmental problems," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 319, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Decision design and re-ordering preferences: the case of an exploration project in a large firm," Post-Print hal-01529620, HAL.