The Impact of Waiting Time Guarantees on Customers' Waiting Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Lun Chang & Ling-Yao Huang, 2016. "Measuring service experience: a utility-based heuristic model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Antonides, G. & Verhoef, P.C., 2000. "Consumer Perception and Evaluation of Waiting Time," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-35-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Baohong Sun, 2006. "—Technology Innovation and Implications for Customer Relationship Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 594-597, 11-12.
- Ruth N. Bolton & Katherine N. Lemon & Matthew D. Bramlett, 2006. "The Effect of Service Experiences over Time on a Supplier's Retention of Business Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1811-1823, December.
- Pengfei Guo & Paul Zipkin, 2007. "Analysis and Comparison of Queues with Different Levels of Delay Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 962-970, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doll, Monika & Seebauer, Michael & Tonn, Maren, 2017. "Bargaining over waiting time in gain and loss framed ultimatum games," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 15/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Weixin Shang & Liming Liu, 2011. "Promised Delivery Time and Capacity Games in Time-Based Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 599-610, March.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- Ken Butcher & Asad Kayani, 2008. "Waiting for service: modelling the effectiveness of service interventions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 153-165, June.
- Festjens, Anouk & Bruyneel, Sabrina & Diecidue, Enrico & Dewitte, Siegfried, 2015. "Time-based versus money-based decision making under risk: An experimental investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 52-72.
- Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos, 2010. "Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 166-178, January.
- Gad Allon & Achal Bassamboo, 2011. "The Impact of Delaying the Delay Announcements," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1198-1210, October.
- van Ackere, Ann & Haxholdt, Christian & Larsen, Erik R., 2013. "Dynamic capacity adjustments with reactive customers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 689-705.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:875-884 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Tahar, 2012. "La prise en compte des temps et des délais dans les mairies : étude de la démarche d'une ville moyenne," Working Papers hal-00725522, HAL.
- Urban, Timothy L., 2009. "Establishing delivery guarantee policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 959-967, August.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Setting Quality Expectations When Entering a Market: What Should the Promise Be?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 8-24, 01-02.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Juan-Carlos Ferrer & Paulo Rocha e Oliveira, 2008. "OM Forum--Managing Customer Experiences: Perspectives on the Temporal Aspects of Service Encounters," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 61-83, July.
- Oualid Jouini & Zeynep Akşin & Yves Dallery, 2011. "Call Centers with Delay Information: Models and Insights," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 534-548, October.
- S. De Man & D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2004. "The waiting experience and consumer perception of service quality in outpatient clinics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/229, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Kumar, Piyush, 2002. "Self-Other Discrepancies in Waiting Time Decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 207-226, March.
- Hemant K. Bhargava & Daewon Sun & Susan H. Xu, 2006. "Stockout Compensation: Joint Inventory and Price Optimization in Electronic Retailing," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 255-266, May.
More about this item
Keywordswaiting time; time guarantees; services; customer satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:16:y:1997:i:4:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.