Report NEP-GTH-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Salamanca, 2016. "A Generalization of the Harsanyi NTU Value to Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01579898, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Axiomatic and bargaining foundations of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games," Working Papers 2017-11, CRESE.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Murto, Pauli & Välimäki, Juuso, 2017. "All-pay auctions with affiliated values," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Courtin & Zéphirin Nganmeni & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2017. "Dichotomous multi-type games with a coalition structure," Post-Print halshs-01545772, HAL.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Payoff Information and Learning in Signaling Games," Papers 1709.01024, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Bernergård, Axel & Wärneryd, Karl, 2017. "Self-Allocation in Contests," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2017:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Alain Marciano, 2017. "De nouveaux éclairages sur le théorème de Coase et la vacuité du coeur," Working Papers halshs-01544892, HAL.
- Alice Solda & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Exclusion and Reintegration in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers 1720, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Doll, Monika & Seebauer, Michael & Tonn, Maren, 2017. "Bargaining over waiting time in gain and loss framed ultimatum games," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 15/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Kate Ho & Robin Lee, 2017. "Equilibrium Provider Networks: Bargaining and Exclusion in Health Care Markets," Working Papers 2017-067, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," ICAE Working Papers 67, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D & Kendall, Ryan, 2017. "Stress induces contextual blindness in lotteries and coordination games," CEPR Discussion Papers 12254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scott Kominers & Alexander Teytelboym & Vincent Crawford, 2017. "An Invitation to Market Design," Working Papers 2017-069, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & Lazarczyk, Ewa & Ovaere, Marten & Proost, Stef, 2017. "Cross-border Exchange and Sharing of Generation Reserve Capacity," Working Paper Series 1178, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.