Stress induces contextual blindness in lotteries and coordination games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-09-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-09-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NEU-2017-09-10 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .