Determinants Of Organizational Performance: The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ra'ed (Moh'd Taisir) Masa'deh & Bader Yousef Obeidat & Diana Shawqi Zyod & Ala’a Hamdi Gharaibeh, 2015. "The Associations among Transformational Leadership, Transactional Leadership, Knowledge Sharing, Job Performance, and Firm Performance: A Theoretical Model," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(2), pages 848-866, April.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1364056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shaukat Malik & Sana Tariq, 2016. "Impact of Spiritual Intelligence on Organizational Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 289-297.
- Bilal Bin Saeed & Wenbin Wang & Rui Peng, 2014. "Diagnosing organisational health: a case study of Pakistani banks," International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 43-69.
- Mirela POPA & Irina-Iulia SALAN?Ã, 2015. "Business Organizations’ Positive Socio-Economic Impact on Society - a Step Beyond CSR," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 244-263, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdiagnosis; leadership; organizational performance; performance measurement; quality; strategy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:6:y:2011:i:2:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.