Determinants Of Organizational Performance: The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin BRATIANU & Stefan STANCIU, 2010. "An overview of present research related to the entrepreneurial university," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ra'ed (Moh'd Taisir) Masa'deh & Bader Yousef Obeidat & Diana Shawqi Zyod & Ala’a Hamdi Gharaibeh, 2015. "The Associations among Transformational Leadership, Transactional Leadership, Knowledge Sharing, Job Performance, and Firm Performance: A Theoretical Model," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(2), pages 848-866, April.
- Muhammad Shaukat Malik & Sana Tariq, 2016. "Impact of Spiritual Intelligence on Organizational Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 289-297.
- Bilal Bin Saeed & Wenbin Wang & Rui Peng, 2014. "Diagnosing organisational health: a case study of Pakistani banks," International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 43-69.
- Mirela POPA & Irina-Iulia SALAN?Ã, 2015. "Business Organizations’ Positive Socio-Economic Impact on Society - a Step Beyond CSR," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 244-263, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdiagnosis; leadership; organizational performance; performance measurement; quality; strategy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:6:y:2011:i:2:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .