The use of person–organization fit and person–job fit information in making selection decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Zajac & Brian R. Golden & Stephen M. Shortell, 1991. "New Organizational Forms for Enhancing Innovation: The Case of Internal Corporate Joint Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 170-184, February.
- Brannick, Michael T. & Brannick, Joan P., 1989. "Nonlinear and noncompensatory processes in performance evaluation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 97-122, August.
- Elrod, Terry & Johnson, Richard D. & White, Joan, 2004. "A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Ganzach, Yoav, 1998. "Nonlinear Models in Decision Making: The Diagnosis of Psychosis versus Neurosis from the MMPI," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-61, April.
- Ganzach, Yoav, 1993. "Goals as Determinants of Nonlinear Noncompensatory Judgment Strategies: Leniency vs Strictness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 422-440, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSelection decision making; Person–organization fit; Person–job fit; Position characteristics; Contract duration; Task elements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:116:y:2011:i:2:p:203-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.