Adoption rationales of new management practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Lei-Yu, 2010. "Which companies should implement management innovation? A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 321-323, March.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2007.
"Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1351-1408.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," NBER Working Papers 12216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nick & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Measuring and explaining management practices across firms and countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 733, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Papalexandris, Alexandros & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory & Eric Soderquist, Klas, 2005. "An Integrated Methodology for Putting the Balanced Scorecard into Action," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 214-227, April.
- J. Rommel & J. Christiaens & C. Devos, 2005. "Rhetorics of Reform : The Case of New Public Management as a Paradigm Shift," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/354, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2009. "The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1269-1280, December.
- Edward J. Zajac & Brian R. Golden & Stephen M. Shortell, 1991. "New Organizational Forms for Enhancing Innovation: The Case of Internal Corporate Joint Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 170-184, February.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Iona, Alfonsina, 2009. "The intra-firm diffusion of complementary innovations: Evidence from the adoption of management practices by British establishments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1326-1339, October.
- Boland, Richard Jr. & Pondy, Louis R., 1983. "Accounting in organizations: A union of natural and rational perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 223-234, May.
- Chris Kimble & Corinne Grenier & Karine Goglio-Primard, 2010. "Innovation and Knowledge Sharing Across Professional Boundaries: Political Interplay between Boundary Objects and Brokers," Post-Print halshs-00510393, HAL.
- Gomez, Carolina & Ranft, Annette L., 2003. "The influence of organizational variables on the transferability of management practices: An examination of traditional and learning manufacturing environments in Mexico," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 989-997, December.
- Heli Hookana, 2008. "Organisational Culture and the Adoption of New Public-Management Practices," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 3(4), pages 309-327.
- Roine Leiringer & Paula Cardellino, 2008. "Tales of the expected: investigating the rhetorical strategies of innovation champions," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(10), pages 1043-1054.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alpenberg, Jan & Scarbrough, D. Paul, 2016. "Exploring communication practices in lean production," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4959-4963.
- Özlem Yaþar Uðurlu & Nurettin Ýbrahimoðlu & Sibel Ayas, 2013. "A Content Analysis on Management Fashions in Turkish Manufacturing Companies," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 164-183.
- Yiyang Sun & Foteini Kravariti, 2016. "To What Extent the Adoption of Innovative Human Resource Practices Is Explained by Top Management Support in Chinese SMEs," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405845, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dag Øivind Madsen & Kåre Slåtten, 2015. "The Balanced Scorecard: Fashion or Virus?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-35, June.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement practices; Adoption rationales; Management fashions; Management innovations; Management fads;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:3:p:371-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.