Emotional competencies and cognitive antecedents in shaping student’s entrepreneurial intention: the moderating role of entrepreneurship education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Ana Montes-Merino & Lázaro Rodríguez-Ariza & Patricia Esther Alonso Galicia, 2019. "Emotional competencies and cognitive antecedents in shaping student’s entrepreneurial intention: the moderating role of entrepreneurship education," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 281-305, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einar Rasmussen & Simon Mosey & Mike Wright, 2011.
"The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Competencies: A Longitudinal Study of University Spin‐Off Venture Emergence,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1314-1345, September.
- Einar Rasmussen & Simon Mosey & Mike Wright, 2011. "The evolution of entrepreneurial competencies : A longitudinal study of university spin-off venture emergence," Post-Print hal-02312629, HAL.
- Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M., 2007. "Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1090-1098, October.
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- Kenneth R. Gray & Howard Foster & Marla Howard, 2006. "Motivations Of Moroccans To Be Entrepreneurs," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 297-318.
- Hills, Gerald E., 1988. "Variations in University entrepreneurship education: An empirical study of an evolving field," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-122.
- Kolvereid, Lars & Isaksen, Espen, 2006. "New business start-up and subsequent entry into self-employment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 866-885, November.
- Dietmar Grichnik & Alexander Smeja & Isabell Welpe, 2010. "The Importance of Being Emotional: How do Emotions Affect Entrepreneurial Opportunity Evaluation and Exploitation?," Post-Print hal-00856603, HAL.
- Koufteros, Xenophon & Babbar, Sunil & Kaighobadi, Mehdi, 2009. "A paradigm for examining second-order factor models employing structural equation modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 633-652, August.
- Holger Steinmetz & Peter Schmidt & Andrea Tina-Booh & Siegrid Wieczorek & Shalom Schwartz, 2009. "Testing measurement invariance using multigroup CFA: differences between educational groups in human values measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 599-616, July.
- A. Fayolle & B. Gailly, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Intention: Hysteresis and Persistence," Post-Print halshs-00785012, HAL.
- Cooper, Arnold C., 1993. "Challenges in predicting new firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 241-253, May.
- Susan Mueller, 2011. "Increasing entrepreneurial intention: effective entrepreneurship course characteristics," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 55-74.
- Jonathan D. Cohen, 2005. "The Vulcanization of the Human Brain: A Neural Perspective on Interactions Between Cognition and Emotion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 3-24, Fall.
- Harvey Goldstein & Catherine Renault, 2004. "Contributions of Universities to Regional Economic Development: A Quasi-experimental Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 733-746.
- Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Beldekos, Panagiotis & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 2009. "''Day-to-day" entrepreneurship within organisations: The role of trait Emotional Intelligence and Perceived Organisational Support," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 165-175, June.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Souitaris, Vangelis & Zerbinati, Stefania & Al-Laham, Andreas, 2007. "Do entrepreneurship programmes raise entrepreneurial intention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-591, July.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lizette Huezo-Ponce & Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Lázaro Rodríguez-Ariza, 0. "Emotional competencies and entrepreneurship: modeling universities," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Pérez, Víctor Centeno & Kansikas, Juha, 2019. "Emotions and entrepreneurship education: State of the art and future research agenda," Working Papers 02/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Gaofeng Yi, 2020. "Why are Some Recommendation Systems Preferred?," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 76-86.
- Cristina Armuña & Sergio Ramos & Jesús Juan & Claudio Feijóo & Alberto Arenal, 2020. "From stand-up to start-up: exploring entrepreneurship competences and STEM women’s intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 69-92, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEmotional competencies; Entrepreneurial intentions; Attitude self-efficacy; Entrepreneurship education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intemj:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s11365-017-0438-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.