New Organizational Forms for Enhancing Innovation: The Case of Internal Corporate Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014.
"The nexus between labor diversity and firm’s innovation,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 303-364, April.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm´s Innovation," Working Papers 10-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2014. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm Innovation," Post-Print hal-01513968, HAL.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Dick, Johannes M.H. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2018. "Ownership concentration and innovativeness of corporate ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 527-541.
- Thomas Loilier, 2002. "Gestion de l'innovation:quels enseignements tirer du cas des logiciels libres?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 141-168, September.
- Lambert Jerman, 2013. "La Juste Valeur : Une Comptabilite Actuarielle Pour Les Marches ... Ou Les Comptables ?," Post-Print hal-00991877, HAL.
- Robert H. Brockhaus Sr., 1994. "Entrepreneurship and Family Business Research: Comparisons, Critique, and Lessons," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 19(1), pages 25-38, October.
- Shaker A. Zahra, 1993. "A Conceptual Model of Entrepreneurship as Firm Behavior: A Critique and Extension," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(4), pages 5-21, July.
- Dirk De Clercq & Dimo Dimov & Imanol Belausteguigoitia, 2016. "Perceptions of Adverse Work Conditions and Innovative Behavior: The Buffering Roles of Relational Resources," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(3), pages 515-542, May.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Ricart, Joan E. & Sieber, Sandra & Svejenova, Silviya, 1999. "Forms of organizing: What is new and why?," IESE Research Papers D/381, IESE Business School.
- Carlos De Abreu Dos Reis & Miguel Sastre Castillo & Salvador Roig Dobón, 2007. "Diversity and business performance: 50 years of research," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(4), pages 257-274, December.
- Pramodita Sharma & James J. Chrisman, 1999. "Toward a Reconciliation of the Definitional Issues in the Field of Corporate Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 23(3), pages 11-28, April.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Huber, Vandra L., 2011. "The use of person–organization fit and person–job fit information in making selection decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 203-216.
- Matthew S. Kraatz & Edward J. Zajac, 2001. "How Organizational Resources Affect Strategic Change and Performance in Turbulent Environments: Theory and Evidence," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 632-657, October.
- Jonathan Peillex & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2016. "Identifying the Determinants of the Decision to Create Socially Responsible Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 101-117, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Østergaard, Christian R. & Timmermans, Bram & Kristinsson, Kari, 2011. "Does a different view create something new? The effect of employee diversity on innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 500-509, April.
- Herstad, Sverre J. & Sandven, Tore & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2015. "Recruitment, knowledge integration and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 138-153.
- Nerkar, Atul A. & McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C., 1996. "Three facets of satisfaction and their influence on the performance of innovation teams," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 167-188, May.
- Anokhin, Sergey & Wincent, Joakim & Oghazi, Pejvak, 2016. "Strategic effects of corporate venture capital investments," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 63-69.
- Daniel, Elizabeth & Myers, Andrew & Dixon, Keith, 2012. "Adoption rationales of new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 371-380.
- Lambert Jerman, 2014. "Juste Valeur, Controle Interne Et Corporate Governance : Comment L’Information Financiere Ne Peut Pas Etre Comptable Et Transparente," Post-Print hal-01899776, HAL.
- Razvan Lungeanu & Ithai Stern & Edward J. Zajac, 2016. "When do firms change technology-sourcing vehicles? The role of poor innovative performance and financial slack," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 855-869, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raassens, N., 2011. "The performance implications of outsourcing," Other publications TiSEM 07e9b053-67dc-4fc6-b550-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; joint ventures; internal corporate venturing;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:170-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.