A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 95 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huber, Joel & Klein, Noreen M, 1991. " Adapting Cutoffs to the Choice Environment: The Effects of Attribute Correlation and Reliability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 346-57, December.
- Brannick, Michael T. & Brannick, Joan P., 1989. "Nonlinear and noncompensatory processes in performance evaluation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 97-122, August.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin, 1995. "On Detecting Nonlinear Noncompensatory Judgment Strategies: Comparison of Alternative Regression Models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 168-176, February.
- Abe, Makoto, 1999. "A Generalized Additive Model for Discrete-Choice Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 271-84, July.
- Levin, Irwin P. & Jasper, J. D., 1995. "Phased Narrowing: A New Process Tracing Method for Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-8, October.
- Brucks, Merrie, 1985. " The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "A non-compensatory choice model incorporating attribute cutoffs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 903-928, November.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Diederich, Adele, 2002. "Survey of decision field theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 345-370, July.
- Frederick Mosteller & Philip Nogee, 1951. "An Experimental Measurement of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 371.
- Dennis H. Gensch, 1987. "A Two-Stage Disaggregate Attribute Choice Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 223-239.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:95:y:2004:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.