A new integrated model of noncompensatory and compensatory decision strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 95 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Diederich, Adele, 2002. "Survey of decision field theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 345-370, July.
- Brannick, Michael T. & Brannick, Joan P., 1989. "Nonlinear and noncompensatory processes in performance evaluation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 97-122, August.
- Dennis H. Gensch, 1987. "A Two-Stage Disaggregate Attribute Choice Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 223-239.
- Abe, Makoto, 1999. "A Generalized Additive Model for Discrete-Choice Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 271-284, July.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Brucks, Merrie, 1985. " The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin, 1995. "On Detecting Nonlinear Noncompensatory Judgment Strategies: Comparison of Alternative Regression Models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 168-176, February.
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "A non-compensatory choice model incorporating attribute cutoffs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 903-928, November.
- Levin, Irwin P. & Jasper, J. D., 1995. "Phased Narrowing: A New Process Tracing Method for Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-8, October.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Huber, Joel & Klein, Noreen M, 1991. " Adapting Cutoffs to the Choice Environment: The Effects of Attribute Correlation and Reliability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 346-357, December.
- Frederick Mosteller & Philip Nogee, 1951. "An Experimental Measurement of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 371-371.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:95:y:2004:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.