Effects of team knowledge management on the creativity and financial performance of organizational teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Redmond, Matthew R. & Mumford, Michael D. & Teach, Richard, 1993. "Putting Creativity to Work: Effects of Leader Behavior on Subordinate Creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 120-151, June.
- Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda & Miron-Spektor, Ella & Todorova, Gergana, 2010. "First, get your feet wet: The effects of learning from direct and indirect experience on team creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 102-115, March.
- Anderson, Philip & Tushman, Michael L, 2001. "Organizational Environments and Industry Exit: The Effects of Uncertainty, Munificence and Complexity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 675-711, September.
- Moreland, Richard L. & Myaskovsky, Larissa, 2000. "Exploring the Performance Benefits of Group Training: Transactive Memory or Improved Communication?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 117-133, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunne, Timothy C. & Aaron, Joshua R. & McDowell, William C. & Urban, David J. & Geho, Patrick R., 2016. "The impact of leadership on small business innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4876-4881.
- Resick, Christian J. & Murase, Toshio & Randall, Kenneth R. & DeChurch, Leslie A., 2014. "Information elaboration and team performance: Examining the psychological origins and environmental contingencies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 165-176.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:327:d:67373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suparak Suriyankietkaew & Gayle Avery, 2016. "Sustainable Leadership Practices Driving Financial Performance: Empirical Evidence from Thai SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, April.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:137-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTeam knowledge management; Knowledge stock; Knowledge utilization; Intuitive cognitive style; Systematic cognitive style; Environmental uncertainty; Team creativity; Team financial performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:118:y:2012:i:1:p:4-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.