The problem of empirical redundancy of constructs in organizational research: An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judge, Timothy A. & Larsen, Randy J., 2001. "Dispositional Affect and Job Satisfaction: A Review and Theoretical Extension," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 67-98, September.
- Singh, Jagdip, 1991. "Redundancy in constructs: Problem, assessment, and an illustrative example," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 255-280, May.
- Harter, James K. & Schmidt, Frank L., 2008. "Conceptual Versus Empirical Distinctions Among Constructs: Implications for Discriminant Validity," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 36-39, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1947. "Test “reliability”: Its meaning and determination," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiaburu, Dan S. & Thundiyil, Tomas & Wang, Jiexin, 2014. "Alienation and its correlates: A meta-analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 24-36.
- Richard HERMIDA & Joseph N. LUCHMAN & Vias NICOLAIDES & Cristina WILCOX, 2015. "The issue of statistical power for overall model fit in evaluating structural equation models," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 25-42, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruct proliferation Construct empirical redundancy Discriminant validity Job attitude Measurement error correction Disattenuation Measurement artifacts Reliability Generalizability theory Structural equation modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:112:y:2010:i:2:p:112-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .