So what do you think of the organization? A contextual priming explanation for recruitment Web site characteristics as antecedents of job seekers' organizational image perceptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Martin G., 1985. "A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-323, December.
- Cable, Daniel M. & Judge, Timothy A., 1996. "Person-Organization Fit, Job Choice Decisions, and Organizational Entry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 294-311, September.
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-245, September.
- Johar, Gita V. & Sengupta, Jaideep & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2005. "Two Roads to Updating Brand Personality Impressions: Trait versus Evaluative Inferencing," Research Papers 1884r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bettman, James R & Sujan, Mita, 1987. " Effects of Framing on Evaluation of Comparable and Noncomparable Alternatives by Expert and Novice Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Yi, Youjae, 1990. " The Effects of Contextual Priming in Print Advertisements," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 215-222, September.
- Coupey, Eloise & Irwin, Julie R & Payne, John W, 1998. " Product Category Familiarity and Preference Construction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 459-468, March.
- Highhouse, Scott & Thornbury, Erin E. & Little, Ian S., 2007. "Social-identity functions of attraction to organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 134-146, May.
- Herr, Paul M, 1989. " Priming Price: Prior Knowledge and Context Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-75, June.
- Campbell, Margaret C & Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Familiarity and Advertising Repetition Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 292-304, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:588-610 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational image Recruitment Web sites Priming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:114:y:2011:i:2:p:165-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.