Social-identity functions of attraction to organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra, 2003. "The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Montgomery, David B. & Ramus, Catherine A., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility Reputation Effects on MBA Job Choice," Research Papers 1805, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petya Puncheva-Michelotti & Marco Michelotti & Peter Gahan, 2010. "The Relationship Between Individuals’ Recognition of Human Rights and Responses to Socially Responsible Companies: Evidence from Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 583-605, June.
- Yu, Kang Yang Trevor, 2014. "Person–organization fit effects on organizational attraction: A test of an expectations-based model," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 75-94.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:831-841 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack Walker, H. & Feild, Hubert S. & Giles, William F. & Bernerth, Jeremy B. & Short, Jeremy C., 2011. "So what do you think of the organization? A contextual priming explanation for recruitment Web site characteristics as antecedents of job seekers' organizational image perceptions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 165-178, March.
- Botero, Isabel C., 2014. "Effects of communicating family ownership and organisational size on an applicant's attraction to a firm: An empirical examination in the USA and China," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 184-196.
- Kausel, Edgar E. & Slaughter, Jerel E., 2011. "Narrow personality traits and organizational attraction: Evidence for the complementary hypothesis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 3-14, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:103:y:2007:i:1:p:134-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.