Corporate Social Responsibility Reputation Effects on MBA Job Choice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2007. "Socially Responsible Institutional Investment in Private Equity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 395-416, November.
- Montgomery, David B. & Ramus, Catherine, 2007. "Including Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Sustainaibility, and Ethics in Calibrating MBA Job Preferences," Research Papers 1981, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Highhouse, Scott & Thornbury, Erin E. & Little, Ian S., 2007. "Social-identity functions of attraction to organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 134-146, May.
- Jan Schmitz & Jan Schrader, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Microeconomic Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 27-45, February.
- Johan, S.A. & Cumming, D., 2006. "Corporate social responsibility : domestic and international private equity institutional investment," Discussion Paper 2006-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.