Including Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Sustainaibility, and Ethics in Calibrating MBA Job Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Paul E & Helsen, Kristiaan & Shandler, Bruce, 1988. " Conjoint Internal Validity under Alternative Profile Presentations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 392-397, December.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Darmon, Rene Y. & Rouzies, Dominique, 1999. "Internal Validity of Conjoint Analysis Under Alternative Measurement Procedures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 67-81, September.
- Montgomery, David B. & Ramus, Catherine A., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility Reputation Effects on MBA Job Choice," Research Papers 1805, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- V. Srinivasan & Allan Shocker, 1973. "Linear programming techniques for multidimensional analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 337-369, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Giuli, Alberta & Kostovetsky, Leonard, 2014. "Are red or blue companies more likely to go green? Politics and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 158-180.
- Peter M. Madsen & Zachariah J. Rodgers, 2015. "Looking good by doing good: The antecedents and consequences of stakeholder attention to corporate disaster relief," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 776-794, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-08-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-08-31 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2008-08-31 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2008-08-31 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .