Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
1996, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 95-108 Mental Depreciation and Marginal Decision Making
by Heath, Chip & Fennema, M. G.
- 109-122 Linguistic-Numeric Presentation Mode Effects on Risky Option Preferences
by Dusenbury, Richard & Fennema, M. G.
- 123-144 Subtractive versus Ratio Model of "Fair" Allocation: Can the Group Level Analyses Be Misleading?
by Singh, Ramadhar
- 145-157 Framing Effects: Dynamics and Task Domains
by Wang, X. T.
- 158-170 Effects on Decision Quality of Supporting Multi-attribute Evaluation in Groups
by Timmermans, Danielle & Vlek, Charles
- 171-179 Policy Capturing with Ridge Regression
by Holzworth, R. James
1996, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-12 The Price Is Right--Or Is It? A Reference Point Model of Two-Party Price Negotiations
by Blount, Sally & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 13-27 Availability of Information and the Aggregation of Confidence in Prior Decisions
by Treadwell, Jonathan R. & Nelson, Thomas O.
- 28-43 A Comparison of Two Process Tracing Methods for Choice Tasks
by Lohse, Gerald L. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 44-57 Intergroup Collective Induction
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Shupe, Ellen I.
- 58-67 Fines, Frames, and Images: Examining Formulation Effects on Punishment Decisions
by Dunegan, Kenneth J.
- 68-77 The Process of Negotiating: Strategy and Timing as Predictors of Outcomes
by Olekalns, Mara & Smith, Philip L. & Walsh, Therese
1996, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 247-257 The Evaluability Hypothesis: An Explanation for Preference Reversals between Joint and Separate Evaluations of Alternatives
by Hsee, Christopher K.
- 258-270 Stopping Criteria in Sequential Choice
by Saad, Gad & Russo, J. Edward
- 271-279 Problem-Problem Solver Characteristics Affectingthe Calibration of Judgments
by Spence, Mark T.
- 280-293 Similarity in Context: Cognitive Representation and Violation of Preference and Perceptual Invariance in Consumer Choice
by Dhar, Ravi & Glazer, Rashi
- 294-311 Person-Organization Fit, Job Choice Decisions, and Organizational Entry
by Cable, Daniel M. & Judge, Timothy A.
- 312-325 Nonstrategic Delay in Bargaining: An Experimental Investigation
by Ghosh, Dipankar
- 326-344 Using Judgments to Understand Decoy Effects in Choice
by Wedell, Douglas H. & Pettibone, Jonathan C.
1996, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 111-126 Egocentric Interpretations of Fairness in Asymmetric, Environmental Social Dilemmas: Explaining Harvesting Behavior and the Role of Communication
by Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 127-143 Affect in Dyadic Negotiation: A Model and Propositions
by Barry, Bruce & Oliver, Richard L.
- 144-155 Conflict and Loss Aversion in Multiattribute Choice: The Effects of Trade-Off Size and Reference Dependence on Decision Difficulty
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Heath, Timothy B.
- 156-169 An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Process Monitoring on Computer-Mediated Decision-Making Performance
by Singh, Daniele Thomassin & Ginzberg, Michael J.
- 170-180 Learning to Avoid the Winner's Curse
by Foreman, Peter & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 181-200 Distributing Adventitious Outcomes: Social Norms, Egocentric Martyrs, and the Effects on Future Relationships
by Parks, Judi McLean & Boles, Terry L. & Conlon, Donald E. & DeSouza, Eros & Gatewood, Wallace & Gibson, Kevin & Halpern, Jennifer J. & Locke, Don C. & Nekich, Jamie C. & Straub, Paul & Wilson, George & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 201-221 The Hard-Easy Effect in Subjective Probability Calibration
by Suantak, Liana & Bolger, Fergus & Ferrell, William R.
- 222-228 The Effects of Time Constraints on the Prechoice Screening of Decision Options
by Benson III, Lehman & Beach, Lee Roy
- 229-245 Nonunique Invulnerability: Singular versus Distributional Probabilities and Unrealistic Optimism in Comparative Risk Judgments
by Klar, Yechiel & Medding, Aviva & Sarel, Dan
1996, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-15 Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance
by Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 16-25 Anchoring in Simulated Competitive Market Negotiation
by Ritov, Ilana
- 26-48 Goal Orientation in Organizational Research: A Conceptual and Empirical Foundation
by Button, Scott B. & Mathieu, John E. & Zajac, Dennis M.
- 49-58 No Reduction in Hindsight Bias after Complete Information and Repeated Testing
by Pohl, Rudiger F. & Hell, Wolfgang
- 59-75 Expectations and Preferences for Sequences of Health and Money
by Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 76-90 The Conjunction Effect: Fallacy or Bayesian Inference?
by Fisk, John E.
- 91-110 Violations of Branch Independence in Choices between Gambles
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & McIntosh, William Ross
1996, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 241-250 Comparing Risky Decision Making Under Conditions of Real and Hypothetical Consequences
by Wiseman, David B. & Levin, Irwin P.
- 251-267 Perspective-Taking Judgments of Medication Acceptance: Inferences from Relative Importance about the Impact and Combination of Information
by Wills, Celia E. & Moore, Colleen F.
- 268-276 Outcome Feedback Effects on Under- and Overconfident Judgments (General Knowledge Tasks)
by Subbotin, Vadim
- 277-289 Realism in Confidence Judgments as a Function of Working in Dyads or Alone
by Allwood, Carl Martin & Granhag, Par Anders
- 290-306 Strength of Preference and Effects of Valence in the Domains of Gains and Losses
by Yamagishi, Kimihiko
- 307-315 Acceptance of Uncommon Information into Group Discussion When That Information Is or Is Not Demonstrable
by Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca A.
- 316-332 The Debate on Structured Debate: Toward a Unified Theory
by Katzenstein, Gary
1996, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 131-152 When Time Is Money: Decision Behavior under Opportunity-Cost Time Pressure
by Payne, John W. & Bettman, James R. & Luce, Mary Frances
- 153-164 Choice under Strict Uncertainty: Processes and Preferences
by Hansen, David E. & Helgeson, James G.
- 165-178 "Forgive Me, I'm New": Three Experimental Demonstrations of the Effects of Attempts to Excuse Poor Performance
by Greenberg, Jerald
- 179-191 The Descriptive and Prescriptive Use of Previous Purchase Price in Negotiations
by Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Shah, Pri Pradhan & Schroth, Holly A. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 192-202 The Group-Based Binding Pledge as a Solution to Public Goods Problems
by Chen, Xiao-Ping
- 203-214 Demographic and Organizational Influences on Leader-Member Exchange and Related Work Attitudes
by Green, Stephen G. & Anderson, Stella E. & Shivers, Sheryl L.
- 215-227 Group vs. Individual Performance in a Price-Searching Experiment
by Davis, Douglas D. & Harless, David W.
- 228-236 Probability of Regret: Anticipation of Uncertainty Resolution in Choice
by Ritov, Ilana
- 237-240 "I Knew It All Along" Under All Conditions? or Possibly "I Could Not Have Expected It to Happen" Under Some Conditions?: Comments on Mark and Mellor (1994)
by Mazursky, David & Ofir, Chezy
1996, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-15 Conditioned Assessment of Subjective Probabilities: Identifying the Benefits of Decomposition
by Kleinmuntz, Don N. & Fennema, M. G. & Peecher, Mark E.
- 16-21 A Strength Model of Probability Judgments for Tournaments
by Koehler, Derek J.
- 22-30 Does Feedback Improve the Accuracy of Recurrent Judgmental Forecasts?
by Remus, William & O'Conner, Marcus & Griggs, Kenneth
- 31-41 Context Effects in Performance Evaluation: The Impact of Ratee Sex and Performance Level on Performance Ratings and Behavioral Recall
by Woehr, David J. & Roch, Sylvia G.
- 42-58 Intertemporal Framing Issues in Management Compensation
by Shelley, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
- 59-72 The Influence of Positive Affect on the Decision Rule in Risk Situations: Focus on Outcome (and Especially Avoidance of Loss) Rather Than Probability
by Nygren, Thomas E. & Isen, Alice M. & Taylor, Pamela J. & Dulin, Jessica
- 73-88 Risk Compensation: Implications for Safety Interventions
by Stetzer, Adam & Hofmann, David A.
- 89-101 Preference for Different Sequences of Increasing or Decreasing Rewards
by Schmitt, David R. & Kemper, Theodore D.
- 102-110 The Distortion of Information during Decisions
by Russo, J. Edward & Medvec, Victoria Husted & Meloy, Margaret G.
- 111-121 The Effects of Experience and a Decision Aid on the Slope, Scatter, and Bias of Earnings Forecasts
by Whitecotton, Stacey M.
- 122-129 Elastic Justification: How Unjustifiable Factors Influence Judgments
by Hsee, Christopher K.
1996, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 169-178 Perspectives of Behavioral Decision Making: Some Critical Notes
by Keren, Gideon
- 179-189 When Time Is of the Essence: Averaging, Aspiration, and the Short Run
by Lopes, Lola L.
- 190-193 Commentary on Aspects of Lola Lopes' Paper
by Luce, R. Duncan
- 194-200 Maximizing Your Chance of Winning: The Long and Short of It Revisited
by Schoemaker, Paul J. H. & Hershey, John C.
- 201-211 The False Consensus Effect and Overconfidence: Flaws in Judgment or Flaws in How We Study Judgment?
by Dawes, Robyn M. & Mulford, Matthew
- 212-219 Overconfidence in Probability and Frequency Judgments: A Critical Examination
by Brenner, Lyle A. & Koehler, Derek J. & Liberman, Varda & Tversky, Amos
- 220-226 An Analysis of Judgment Research Analyses
by Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 227-231 Towards a Consensus on Overconfidence
by Griffin, Dale W. & Varey, Carol A.
- 232-248 The Real World: What Good Is It?
by Fischhoff, Baruch
- 249-251 Decision-Making in Two Worlds
by Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 252-267 Decision Making and the Search for Fundamental Psychological Regularities: What Can Be Learned from a Process Perspective?
by Svenson, Ola
- 268-271 The Temperature of Diff Con Theory
by Arkes, Hal R.
- 272-292 Out of Control: Visceral Influences on Behavior
by Loewenstein, George
- 293-295 In Defense of the Not-So-Old-Time Religion
by Baron, Jonathan
- 296-299 Can We Leave Cognition to Cognitive Psychologists? Comments on an Article by George Loewenstein
by Rachlin, Howard
- 300-304 "The Spirit Is Willing, but the Flesh Is Weak": Beyond Mind-Body Interactions in Human Decision-Making
by Strack, Fritz & Neumann, Roland
1996, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 77-82 Differential versus Unit Weighting of Violations, Framing, and the Role of Probability in Image Theory's Compatibility Test
by Beach, Lee Roy & Puto, Christopher P. & Heckler, Susan E. & Naylor, Gillian & Marble, Todd A.
- 83-94 Prediction of Academic Performance among Chinese Students: Effort Can Compensate for Lack of Ability
by Hau, Kit-Tai & Salili, Farideh
- 95-105 Contrast Effects on Strategic-Issue Framing
by Highhouse, Scott & Paese, Paul W. & Leatherberry, Tamara
- 106-116 Structure Compatibility and Restructuring in Judgment and Choice
by Selart, Marcus
- 117-137 Determinants of Overconfidence and Miscalibration: The Roles of Random Error and Ecological Structure
by Soll, Jack B.
- 138-147 Beliefs about Overconfidence, Including Its Cross-National Variation
by Yates, J. Frank & Lee, Ju-Whei & Shinotsuka, Hiromi
- 148-158 Consequences of Regret Aversion: Effects of Expected Feedback on Risky Decision Making
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Beattie, Jane & van der Pligt, Joop & de Vries, Nanne K.
- 159-167 Perspectives, Perceptions, and Risk-Taking Behavior
by Highhouse, Scott & Yuce, Payam
1996, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-17 Effects of Procedural and Outcome Accountability on Judgment Quality
by Siegel-Jacobs, Karen & Yates, J. Frank
- 18-36 Goal Setting Effects on Implicit and Explicit Learning of Complex Tasks
by DeShon, Richard P. & Alexander, Ralph A.
- 37-47 Sequential Choice in a Step-Level Public Goods Dilemma: The Effects of Criticality and Uncertainty
by Chen, Xiao-Ping & Au, Wing Tung & Komorita, S. S.
- 48-60 How Problems are Solved: Reconsidering the Phase Theorem
by Lipshitz, Raanan & Bar-Ilan, Orna
- 61-67 Temporal Patterning in Choice among Delayed Outcomes
by Kudadjie-Gyamfi, Elizabeth & Rachlin, Howard
- 68-76 Context-Dependent Selection: The Effects of Decoy and Phantom Job Candidates
by Highhouse, Scott
1995, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 229-248 Tests of Hypotheses about Certainty Equivalents and Joint Receipt of Gambles
by Cho, Younghee & Luce, R. Duncan
- 249-260 The Negotiated Allocation of Benefits and Burdens: The Impact of Outcome Valence, Contribution, and Relationship
by Sondak, Harris & Neale, Margaret A. & Pinkley, Robin
- 261-273 Upper and Lower Bound Evaluation of Multiattribute Objects: Comparison Models Using Linear Programming
by Doyle, J. R. & Green, R. H. & Cook, W. D.
- 274-282 Are Resource Fluctuations Anticipated in Resource Allocation Tasks?
by Langholtz, Harvey & Gettys, Charles & Foote, Bobbie
- 283-293 States of Affairs and States of Mind: The Effect of Knowledge of Beliefs
by Keysar, Boaz & Ginzel, Linda E. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 294-306 Domain-Specific Knowledge and Task Characteristics in Decision Making
by Devine, Dennis J. & Kozlowski, Steve W. J.
- 307-324 Alternatives to Difference Scores as Dependent Variables in the Study of Congruence in Organizational Research
by Edwards, Jeffrey R.
- 325-339 Choice/Matching Preference Reversals in Groups: Consensus Processes and Justification-Based Reasoning
by Irwin, Julie R. & Davis, James H.
1995, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 119-127 Outcome Knowledge, Regret, and Omission Bias
by Ritov, Ilana & Baron, Jonathan
- 128-137 Testing Credit and Blame Attributions as Explanation for Choices under Ambiguity
by Taylor, Kimberly A.
- 138-150 Yours, Mine, and Ours: Facilitating Group Productivity through the Integration of Individual and Group Goals
by Crown, Deborah F. & Rosse, Joseph G.
- 151-170 Measuring Trust between Organizational Boundary Role Persons
by Currall, Steven C. & Judge, Timothy A.
- 171-184 Normative and Substantive Expertise in Multiple Hypotheses Evaluation
by Asare, Stephen K. & Wright, Arnold
- 185-202 Professional Traders as Intuitive Bayesians
by Anderson, Matthew J. & Sunder, Shyam
- 203-218 Coordination in Market Entry Games with Symmetric Players
by Sundali, James A. & Rapoport, Amnon & Seale, Darryl A.
- 219-228 Cues and Components in Multiattribute Evaluation
by Connolly, Terry & Srivastava, Joydeep
1995, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-8 Phased Narrowing: A New Process Tracing Method for Decision Making
by Levin, Irwin P. & Jasper, J. D.
- 9-21 Numerical vs Cardinal Measurements in Multiattribute Decision Making: How Exact Is Enough?
by Larichev, O. I. & Olson, D. L. & Moshkovich, H. M. & Mechitov, A. J.
- 22-30 Modeling Myopic Decisions: Evidence for Hyperbolic Delay-Discounting within Subjects and Amounts
by Kirby, Kris N. & Marakovic, Nino N.
- 31-37 Image Compatibility and the Use of Problem Space Information in Resource Allocation Decisions: Testing a Moderating Effects Model
by Dunegan, Kenneth J. & Duchon, Dennis & Ashmos, Donde
- 38-48 Measures of Joint Performance in Dyadic Mixed-Motive Negotiations
by Clyman, Dana R.
- 49-64 A Comparison of Different Methods for the Elicitation of Attribute Weights: Structural Modeling, Process Tracing, and Self-Reports
by Harte, Johanna M. & Koele, Pieter
- 65-75 Decision Making under Strict Uncertainty: An Experimental Test of Competitive Criteria
by Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon & Budescu, David V.
- 76-83 The Effect of Multiple Reference Points and Prior Gains and Losses on Managers' Risky Decision Making
by Sullivan, Kathryn & Kida, Thomas
- 84-102 Self-Handicapping, Expected Evaluation, and Performance: Accentuating the Positive and Attenuating the Negative
by Sanna, Lawrence J. & Mark, Melvin M.
- 103-117 On the Practical Significance of Hindsight Bias: The Case of the Expectancy-Disconfirmation Model of Consumer Satisfaction
by Zwick, Rami & Pieters, Rik & Baumgartner, Hans
1995, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 223-232 Seeking Subjective Dominance in Multidimensional Space: An Explanation of the Asymmetric Dominance Effect
by Ariely, Dan & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 233-246 Dynamic and Static Work-Family Relationships
by Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Brett, Jeanne M. & Maoz, Eyal & Stroh, Linda K. & Reilly, Anne H.
- 247-263 Why Are Judgments Less Consistent in Less Predictable Task Situations?
by Harvey, Nigel
- 264-275 Influencing Risk Preference in Decision Making: The Effects of Framing and Salience
by Van Schie, Els C. M. & Van Der Pligt, Joop
- 276-286 Equity, Equality, or Need? The Effects of Organizational Culture on the Allocation of Benefits and Burdens
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Neale, Margaret A. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 287-297 Immediacy and Certainty in Intertemporal Choice
by Keren, Gideon & Roelofsma, Peter
- 298-310 Negotiating with Nonlinear Subjective Utilities: Why Some Concessions Are More Equal Than Others
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Brodt, Susan E. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 311-319 Sunk Cost Effects: The Influences of Instruction and Future Return Estimates
by Tan, Hun-Tong & Yates, J. Frank
1995, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 117-130 Similarity and Alignment in Choice
by Markman, Arthur B. & Medin, Douglas L.
- 131-144 When Social Outcomes Aren't Fair: The Effect of Causal Attributions on Preferences
by Blount, Sally
- 145-157 Determinants of Decision Rule Use in a Production Planning Task
by Davis, Fred D. & Kottemann, Jeffrey E.
- 158-173 Devil's Advocacy and Dialectical Inquiry Effects on Face-to-Face and Computer-Mediated Group Decision Making
by Valacich, Joseph S. & Schwenk, Charles
- 174-186 A Prospect Theory Account of the Income Tax Withholding Phenomenon
by Schepanski, A. & Shearer, T.
- 187-194 Attribute Range and Response Range: Limits of Compatibility in Multiattribute Judgment
by Cooke, Alan D. J. & Mellers, Barbara A.
- 195-206 The Learning of Natural Configural Strategies
by Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin
- 207-221 Managerial Control Strategies for Poor Performance over Time and the Impact on Subordinate Reactions
by Gavin, Mark B. & Green, Stephen G. & Fairhurst, Gail T.
1995, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-5 Causality Does Influence Conjunctive Probability Judgments If Context and Design Allow for It
by Fabre, Jean-Marc & Caverni, Jean Paul & Jungermann, Helmut
- 6-20 A Range-Frequency Explanation of Shifting Reference Points in Risky Decision Making
by Lim, Rodney G.
- 21-32 Anticipations of Effort and Accuracy in Multiattribute Choice
by Fennema, M. G. & Kleinmuntz, Don N.
- 33-45 The Effects of Stimulus Medium and Feedback on the Judgment of Rapport
by Gillis, John S. & Bernieri, Frank J. & Wooten, Eric
- 46-58 We Knew It All Along: Hindsight Bias in Groups
by Stahlberg, Dagmar & Eller, Frank & Maass, Anne & Frey, Dieter
- 59-68 Decision Frame, Procedural Justice, and Survivors' Reactions to Job Layoffs
by Brockner, Joel & Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Martin, Christopher L.
- 69-72 Multiple Reference Points, Framing, and the Status Quo Bias in Health Care Financing Decisions
by Schweitzer, Maurice
- 73-86 The Roles of Information Characteristics and Accountability in Moderating Stereotype-Driven Processes during Social Decision Making
by Hattrup, Keith & Ford, J. Kevin
- 87-97 Avoiding Regret in Decisions with Feedback: A Negotiation Example
by Larrick, Richard P. & Boles, Terry L.
- 98-111 Generality of a Theory of Collective Induction: Face-to-Face and Computer-Mediated Interaction, Amount of Potential Information, and Group versus Member Choice of Evidence
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Chandler, John S. & Shupe, Ellen I. & Magley, Vicki J. & Hulbert, Lorne G.
- 112-116 Do Ranks Suffice? A Comparison of Alternative Weighting Approaches in Value Elicitation
by Srivastava, Joydeep & Connolly, Terry & Beach, Lee Roy
1995, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 241-251 Negotiating over Time: Impediments to Integrative Solutions
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Tinsley, Catherine H. & Bazerman, Max
- 252-266 Range Sensitivity of Attribute Weights in Multiattribute Value Models
by Fischer, Gregory W.
- 267-275 Group Discussion as Affected by Number of Alternatives and by a Time Limit
by Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca
- 276-285 Feedback Inquiry: The Effect of Source Attributes and Individual Differences
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Morrison, Elizabeth Wolfe
- 286-299 Responses to Successful and Unsuccessful Performance: The Moderating Effect of Self-Efficacy on the Relationship between Performance and Attributions
by Silver, William S. & Mitchell, Terence R. & Gist, Marilyn E.
- 300-317 Preference Reversals in Monetary and Life Expectancy Evaluations
by Chapman, Gretchen B. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 318-329 The Effects of Numerical and Logical Group Size on Computer-Mediated Idea Generation
by Valacich, Joseph S. & Wheeler, Bradley C. & Mennecke, Brian E. & Wachter, Renee
- 330-337 Elastic Justification: How Tempting but Task-Irrelevant Factors Influence Decisions
by Hsee, Christopher K.
1995, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 129-158 Eliciting Knowledge from Experts: A Methodological Analysis
by Hoffman, Robert R. & Shadbolt, Nigel R. & Burton, A. Mike & Klein, Gary
- 159-174 Cueing and Cognitive Conflict in Judge-Advisor Decision Making
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Buckley, Timothy
- 175-189 Invariance Violations and Mental Accounting Procedures in Riskless Matching
by Joyce, Edward J. & Shapiro, Brian P.
- 190-197 Improving Group Judgment Accuracy: Information Sharing and Determining the Best Member
by Henry, Rebecca A.
- 198-215 Effects of Feedback Complexity on Dynamic Decision Making
by Diehl, Ernst & Sterman, John D.
- 216-219 Is There Something More Important behind Framing?
by Li, Shu & Adams, Austin S.
- 220-229 The Influence of Social (Mis)Information on Memory for Behavior in an Employment Interview
by Highhouse, Scott & Bottrill, Karen V.
- 230-240 The Framing of Decisions: A New Look at Old Problems
by Kuhberger, Anton
1995, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-13 Probability Models for Duration: The Data Don't Tell the Whole Story
by Vanhuele, Marc & Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Sharma, Sunil & Morrison, Donald G.
- 14-22 Response Mode Bias in the Formation of Preference: Boundary Conditions of the Prominence Effect
by Creyer, Elizabeth H. & Johar, Gita Venkataramani
- 23-37 Situational and Individual Determinants of Feedback Seeking: A Closer Look at the Process
by Levy, Paul E. & Albright, Michelle D. & Cawley, Brian D. & Williams, Jane R.
- 38-54 Escalation and De-escalation of Commitment in Response to Sunk Costs: The Role of Budgeting in Mental Accounting
by Heath, Chip
- 55-62 Cookies, Disposition, and Job Attitudes: The Effects of Positive Mood-Inducing Events and Negative Affectivity on Job Satisfaction in a Field Experiment
by Brief, Arthur P. & Butcher, Ann Houston & Roberson, Loriann
- 63-69 Characteristics of Skilled Option Generation in Chess
by Klein, Gary & Wolf, Steve & Militello, Laura & Zsambok, Caroline
- 70-78 "Fair" Allocations of Pay and Workload: Tests of a Subtractive Model with Nonlinear Judgment Function
by Singh, Ramadhar
- 79-86 Image Theory: Testing the Role of Image Compatibility in Progress Decisions
by Dunegan, Kenneth J.
- 87-100 Multiattribute Choice for the Lazy Decision Maker: Let the Alternatives Decide!
by Doyle, John R.
- 101-112 "Fixed Pie" a la Mode: Information Availability, Information Processing, and the Negotiation of Suboptimal Agreements
by Pinkley, Robin L. & Griffith, Terri L. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 113-122 Attribute Scatter and Decision Outcome: Judgment versus Choice
by Ganzach, Yoav
- 123-126 Judgment by Outcomes: Why Is It Interesting? A Reply to Hershey and Baron: "Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Justified?"
by Lipshitz, Raanan
- 127-126 Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Warranted?
by Hershey, John C. & Baron, Jonathan
1995, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 225-238 Positional Order and Group Size Effects in Resource Dilemmas with Uncertain Resources
by Budescu, David V. & Suleiman, Ramzi & Rapoport, Amnon
- 239-249 Aural and Visual Sources of Validity in Structured Employment Interviews
by Motowidlo, Stephan J. & Burnett, Jennifer R.
- 250-261 A Model of Financial Incentive Effects in Decision Making
by Stone, Dan N. & Ziebart, David A.
- 262-275 A Reverse Outcome Bias: The Influence of Multiple Reference Points on the Evaluation of Outcomes and Decisions
by Boles, Terry L. & Messick, David M.
- 276-288 Locus of Knowledge as a Determinant of the Effects of Participation on Performance, Affect, and Perceptions
by Scully, Judith A. & Kirkpatrick, Shelley A. & Locke, Edwin A.
- 289-304 Judgment Accuracy and Outcomes in Negotiation: A Causal Modeling Analysis of Decision-Aiding Effects
by Arunachalam, Vairam & Dilla, William N.
- 305-326 Interaction with Others Increases Decision Confidence but Not Decision Quality: Evidence against Information Collection Views of Interactive Decision Making
by Heath, Chip & Gonzalez, Rich
1995, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 109-122 Biases of Probability Assessment: A Comparison of Frequency and Single-Case Judgments
by Jones, Steven K. & Taylor Jones, Kristine & Frisch, Deborah
- 123-137 Stated vs Implicit Willingness to Pay Under Risk
by Casey, Jeff T. & Delquie, Philippe
- 138-147 Electronic Meetings and Established Decision Groups: Audioconferencing Effects on Performance and Structural Stability
by Harmon, Joel & Schneer, Joy A. & Hoffman, L. Richard
- 148-167 Item Difficulty, Discrimination, and the Confidence-Frequency Effect in a Categorical Judgment Task
by Schneider, Sandra L.
- 168-176 On Detecting Nonlinear Noncompensatory Judgment Strategies: Comparison of Alternative Regression Models
by Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin
- 177-189 Conditions and Consequences of Spontaneous Inference Generation: A Concurrent Protocol Approach
by Lee, Dong Hwan & Olshavsky, Richard W.
- 190-201 Framing in Resource Dilemmas: Loss Aversion and the Moderating Effects of Sanctions
by McCusker, Christopher & Carnevale, Peter J.
- 202-213 Bias and Accuracy in Estimates of Task Duration
by Josephs, Robert A. & Hahn, Eugene D.
- 214-223 Choosing and Translating between Problem Representations
by Jones, Donald R. & Schkade, David A.
1995, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-15 Distinguishing Adding and Averaging Models in a Personnel Selection Task: When Missing Information Matters
by Jagacinski, Carolyn M.
- 16-27 American and Thai Managers' Explanations for Poor Company Performance: Role of Perspective and Culture in Causal Selection
by McGill, Ann L.
- 28-43 The Effects of Varying Goal Difficulty Operationalizations on Goal Setting Outcomes and Processes
by Wright, Patrick M. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Wolf, Samantha & McMahan, Gary C.
- 44-53 Two Investigations of the Relationships among Group Goals, Goal Commitment, Cohesion, and Performance
by Klein, Howard J. & Mulvey, Paul W.
- 54-66 Examining the Effect of Causal Focus on the Option Generation Process: An Experiment Using Protocol Analysis
by Adelman, Leonard & Gualtieri, James & Stanford, Suzanne
- 67-76 Effects of Framing on Actual Time Allocation Decisions
by Paese, Paul W.
- 77-93 A Nested Comparison of Four Models of the Consequences of Role Perception Variables
by Netemeyer, Richard G. & Burton, Scott & Johnston, Mark W.
- 94-107 A Theory of Collective Induction
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Hollingshead, Andrea B.