Organizational context and face-to-face interaction: Influences on the development of trust and collaborative behaviors in computer-mediated groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiesler, Sara & Sproull, Lee, 1992. "Group decision making and communication technology," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 96-123, June.
- Weisband, Suzanne P., 1992. "Group discussion and first advocacy effects in computer-mediated and face-to-face decision making groups," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 352-380, December.
- Wilson, Jeanne M. & Straus, Susan G. & McEvily, Bill, 2006. "All in due time: The development of trust in computer-mediated and face-to-face teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 16-33, January.
- Baltes, Boris B. & Dickson, Marcus W. & Sherman, Michael P. & Bauer, Cara C. & LaGanke, Jacqueline S., 2002. "Computer-Mediated Communication and Group Decision Making: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 156-179, January.
- Kayworth, Timothy & Leidner, Dorothy, 2000. "The global virtual manager: a prescription for success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-194, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Önkal, Dilek & Lawrence, Michael & Zeynep SayIm, K., 2011. "Influence of differentiated roles on group forecasting accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 50-68, January.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9317-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:15:y:2014:i:4:p:335-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Önkal, Dilek & Lawrence, Michael & Zeynep Sayım, K., 2011. "Influence of differentiated roles on group forecasting accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 50-68.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:19:y:2015:i:c:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Matous, Petr & Inoue, Hiroyasu, 2016.
"The strength of long ties and the weakness of strong ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1890-1906.
- TODO Yasuyuki & Petr MATOUS & INOUE Hiroyasu, 2015. "The Strength of Long Ties and the Weakness of Strong Ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks," Discussion papers 15034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsTrust Computer-mediated collaboration Organizational context Face-to-face meeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:108:y:2009:i:2:p:187-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.