The motivating potential of teams: Test and extension of cross-level model of motivation in teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Gully, Stanley M. & Brown, Kenneth G. & Salas, Eduardo & Smith, Eleanor M. & Nason, Earl R., 2001. "Effects of Training Goals and Goal Orientation Traits on Multidimensional Training Outcomes and Performance Adaptability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PatrÃcia Lopes Costa & Ana Margarida GraÃ§a & Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Catarina Marques Santos & AntÃ³nio Caetano & Ana Margarida Passos, 2013. "Multilevel Research in the Field of Organizational Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(3), pages 21582440134, August.
- Christopher S. Reina & Suzanne J. Peterson & Zhen Zhang, 2017. "Adverse Effects of CEO Family-to-Work Conflict on Firm Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 228-243, April.
- Anca Metiu & Nancy P. Rothbard, 2013. "Task Bubbles, Artifacts, Shared Emotion, and Mutual Focus of Attention: A Comparative Study of the Microprocesses of Group Engagement," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 455-475, April.
- Justin J. P. Jansen & Konstantinos C. Kostopoulos & Oli R. Mihalache & Alexandros Papalexandris, 2016. "A Socio-Psychological Perspective on Team Ambidexterity: The Contingency Role of Supportive Leadership Behaviours," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 939-965, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMotivation Teams Performance Cross-level;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:110:y:2009:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.