Procedural justice, interactional justice, and task performance: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupp, Deborah E. & Cropanzano, Russell, 2002. "The mediating effects of social exchange relationships in predicting workplace outcomes from multifoci organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 925-946, September.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C., 2006. "Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 110-127, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Sow Hup Joanne & Lai, Ho Yan Isabella, 2017. "Understanding the link between communication satisfaction, perceived justice and organizational citizenship behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 214-223.
- Grover, Steven L. & Coppins, Amber, 2012. "The intersection of justice and leadership: Testing a moderation model of contingent reward and interpersonal fairness," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 490-498.
- Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri, 2013. "Process performance improvement in justice organizations—Pitfalls of performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 605-611.
More about this item
KeywordsProcedural justice Interpersonal justice Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:108:y:2009:i:1:p:93-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .