Procedural justice, interactional justice, and task performance: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Rupp, Deborah E. & Cropanzano, Russell, 2002. "The mediating effects of social exchange relationships in predicting workplace outcomes from multifoci organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 925-946, September.
- Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C., 2006. "Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 110-127, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Sow Hup Joanne & Lai, Ho Yan Isabella, 2017. "Understanding the link between communication satisfaction, perceived justice and organizational citizenship behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 214-223.
- Grover, Steven L. & Coppins, Amber, 2012. "The intersection of justice and leadership: Testing a moderation model of contingent reward and interpersonal fairness," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 490-498.
- Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri, 2013. "Process performance improvement in justice organizations—Pitfalls of performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 605-611.
More about this item
KeywordsProcedural justice Interpersonal justice Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:108:y:2009:i:1:p:93-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.