How management style moderates the relationship between abusive supervision and workplace deviance: An uncertainty management theory perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Martin G., 1985. "A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-323, December.
- Tangirala, Subrahmaniam & Alge, Bradley J., 2006. "Reactions to unfair events in computer-mediated groups: A test of uncertainty management theory," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Aquino, Karl & Douglas, Scott, 2003. "Identity threat and antisocial behavior in organizations: The moderating effects of individual differences, aggressive modeling, and hierarchical status," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Mazursky, David & Ofir, Chezy, 1990. ""I could never have expected it to happen": The reversal of the hindsight bias," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 20-33, June.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C., 2006. "Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 110-127, May.
- James G. March, 1978. "Bounded Rationality, Ambiguity, and the Engineering of Choice," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 587-608, Autumn.
- Ambrose, Maureen L. & Seabright, Mark A. & Schminke, Marshall, 2002. "Sabotage in the workplace: The role of organizational injustice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 947-965, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tepper, Bennett J. & Carr, Jon C. & Breaux, Denise M. & Geider, Sharon & Hu, Changya & Hua, Wei, 2009. "Abusive supervision, intentions to quit, and employees' workplace deviance: A power/dependence analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 156-167, July.
- Hafenbrack, Andrew C., 2017. "Mindfulness Meditation as an On-The-Spot Workplace Intervention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 118-129.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:125-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:20-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1157-1167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ojha, Divesh & Salimath, Manjula & D’Souza, Derrick, 2014. "Disaster immunity and performance of service firms: The influence of market acuity and supply network partnering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 385-397.
More about this item
KeywordsAbusive supervision Workplace deviance Uncertainty management theory Authoritarian management style Uncertainty perceptions Management style;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:108:y:2009:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.