State mood, task performance, and behavior at work: A within-persons approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Isen, Alice M., 1986. "The influence of positive affect and visual access on the discovery of integrative solutions in bilateral negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Brief, Arthur P., 2001. "Organizational Behavior and the Study of Affect: Keep Your Eyes on the Organization," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 131-139, September.
- Noah Gans & Ger Koole & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2003. "Telephone Call Centers: Tutorial, Review, and Research Prospects," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 79-141, September.
- Estrada, Carlos A. & Isen, Alice M. & Young, Mark J., 1997. "Positive Affect Facilitates Integration of Information and Decreases Anchoring in Reasoning among Physicians," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 117-135, October.
- Weiss, Howard M. & Nicholas, Jeffrey P. & Daus, Catherine S., 1999. "An Examination of the Joint Effects of Affective Experiences and Job Beliefs on Job Satisfaction and Variations in Affective Experiences over Time," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Ilies, Remus & Judge, Timothy A., 2002. "Understanding the dynamic relationships among personality, mood, and job satisfaction: A field experience sampling study," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 1119-1139, November.
- Porath, Christine L. & Erez, Amir, 2009. "Overlooked but not untouched: How rudeness reduces onlookers' performance on routine and creative tasks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 29-44, May.
- Kahn, Barbara E & Isen, Alice M, 1993. " The Influence of Positive Affect on Variety Seeking among Safe, Enjoyable Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 257-270, September.
- Sinclair, Robert C., 1988. "Mood, categorization breadth, and performance appraisal: The effects of order of information acquisition and affective state on halo, accuracy, information retrieval, and evaluations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 22-46, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi, Nai-Wen & Chang, Huo-Tsan & Huang, Hsien-Lier, 2015. "Can personality traits and daily positive mood buffer the harmful effects of daily negative mood on task performance and service sabotage? A self-control perspective," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 1-15.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMood Performance Organizational citizenship behavior Work withdrawal Meta-mood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:112:y:2010:i:1:p:43-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.