Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
November 1992, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 107-134 Effects of improved information on the components of skill in weather forecasting
by Stewart, Thomas R. & Heideman, Kenneth F. & Moninger, William R. & Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia
- 135-157 Forecasting solar flares: Experts and artificial systems
by Bradshaw, Gary L. & Shaw, David
- 158-172 Personal attributes of expert auditors
by Abdolmohammadi, Mohammad J. & Shanteau, James
- 173-203 Success and failure in expert reasoning
by Johnson, Paul E. & Grazioli, Stefano & Jamal, Karim & Zualkernan, Imran A.
- 204-228 Examining the effect of information sequence on Patriot air defense officers' judgments
by Adelman, Leonard & Bresnick, Terry
- 229-251 The critical operating characteristic and the evaluation of expert judgment
by Harvey, Lewis O.
- 252-266 Competence in experts: The role of task characteristics
by Shanteau, James
- 267-277 Discussion: Of human skills
by Edwards, Ward
- 278-283 Onward
by Hammond, Kenneth R.
October 1992, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-13 I think I can, I think I can ... Processing time and strategy effects of goal acceptance/rejection decisions
by Earley, P. Christopher & Shalley, Christina E. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 14-34 Effects of initial tendency and real risk on choice shift
by Butler, John K. & Crino, Michael D.
- 35-54 Task information, cognitive information, or functional validity information: Which components of cognitive feedback affect performance?
by Balzer, William K. & Sulsky, Lorne M. & Hammer, Leslie B. & Sumner, Kenneth E.
- 55-73 The effect of agents and mediators on negotiation outcomes
by Bazerman, Max H. & Neale, Margaret A. & Valley, Kathleen L. & Zajac, Edward J. & Kim, Yong Min
- 74-88 Effects of expectancy on assessing covariation in data: "Prior belief" versus "meaning"
by Billman, Dorrit & Bornstein, Brian & Richards, Jeffrey
- 89-93 Judgment by outcomes: When is it justified?
by Hershey, John C. & Baron, Jonathan
August 1992, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 319-330 Issues in utility measurement
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 331-369 A change-of-process theory for contextual effects and preference reversals in risky decision making
by Mellers, Barbara A. & Ordonez, Lisa D. & Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 370-396 Linking together different measures of preference: A dynamic model of matching derived from decision field theory
by Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Goldstein, William M.
- 397-424 Utility measurement: Signal, noise, and bias
by Schoemaker, Paul J. H. & Hershey, John C.
- 425-454 The effect of "irrelevant" variables on decision making: Criterion shifts in preferential choice?
by Goldstein, William M. & Busemeyer, Jerome R.
- 455-491 The impact of temporal context and risk on the judged value of future outcomes
by Stevenson, Mary Kay
- 492-523 A theory of perceived risk and attractiveness
by Weber, Elke U. & Anderson, Carolyn J. & Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 524-543 Choice-based assessment of utility functions
by Daniels, Richard L. & Keller, L. Robin
- 544-568 Robustness of expected utility model in predicting individual choices
by Currim, Imran S. & Sarin, Rakesh K.
- 569-579 A psychophysical evaluation of diminishing returns in riskless decision making
by Shanteau, James & Troutman, C. Michael
July 1992, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 183-215 Scale convergence and utility measurement
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & Sutton, Sara E.
- 216-245 Judgments under distress: Assessing the role of unpleasantness and arousal in judgment formation
by Mano, Haim
- 246-255 The probability + utility rule in attractiveness judgments of positive gambles
by Mullet, Etienne
- 256-275 Effects of frequency and scenario information on the evaluation of large-scale risks
by Hendrickx, Laurie & Vlek, Charles & Calje, Hans
- 276-291 Mood effects on subjective probability assessment
by Wright, William F. & Bower, Gordon H.
- 292-306 Effects of justification and a mechanical aid on judgment performance
by Ashton, Robert H.
- 307-318 Size and frequency of prizes as determinants of the demand for lotteries
by Shapira, Zur & Venezia, Itzhak
June 1992, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to the special issue on group decision making
by Davis, James H.
- 3-38 Some compelling intuitions about group consensus decisions, theoretical and empirical research, and interpersonal aggregation phenomena: Selected examples 1950-1990
by Davis, James H.
- 39-63 Group decision making over multidimensional objects of choice
by Grofman, Bernard & Feld, Scott L.
- 64-95 Group decision making at a multialternative task: Extremity, interfaction distance, pluralities, and issue importance
by Kerr, Norbert L.
- 96-123 Group decision making and communication technology
by Kiesler, Sara & Sproull, Lee
- 124-155 Groups under uncertainty: An examination of confidence in group decision making
by Sniezek, Janet A.
- 156-181 Information salience and the discovery of hidden profiles by decision-making groups: A "thought experiment"
by Stasser, Garold
April 1992, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 313-343 Distributional theories of impression formation
by Mellers, Barbara A. & Richards, Virginia & Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 344-363 Judgmental probability forecasting in the immediate and medium term
by Wright, George & Ayton, Peter
- 364-381 Relations between linear models: Implications for the lens model
by Castellan, N. John
- 382-415 The relative importance of relative importance: Inferring other people's preferences from relative importance ratings and previous decisions
by Goldstein, William M. & Mitzel, Howard C.
- 416-446 The effect of accountability on susceptibility to decision errors
by Simonson, Itamar & Nye, Peter
- 447-470 Influence and performance in simultaneous collective and individual induction
by Laughlin, Patrick R.
- 471-481 Satisficing when buying information
by Bowen, James & Qiu, Zi-lei
March 1992, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 157-175 Negotiator cognition and rationality: A behavioral decision theory perspective
by Neale, Margaret A. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 176-197 Egocentric interpretations of fairness and interpersonal conflict
by Thompson, Leigh & Loewenstein, George
- 198-219 The impact of distributive uncertainty on coalition formation in organizations
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & White, Sally Blount
- 220-236 Agents as information brokers: The effects of information disclosure on negotiated outcomes
by Valley, Kathleen L. & White, Sally Blount & Neale, Margaret A. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 237-272 The rationality of prices and volume in experimental markets
by Camerer, Colin
- 273-295 An evaluation of dependent variables in experimental negotiation studies: Impasse rates and pareto efficiency
by Tripp, Thomas M. & Sondak, Harris
- 296-312 Reference points, anchors, norms, and mixed feelings
by Kahneman, Daniel
February 1992, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-21 Knowledge, calibration, and resolution: A linear model
by Bjorkman, Mats
- 22-50 Accuracy in performance evaluations
by Zalesny, Mary D. & Highhouse, Scott
- 51-75 Work-family conflict in the dual-career family
by Higgins, Christopher Alan & Duxbury, Linda Elizabeth & Irving, Richard Harold
- 76-91 The role of prior knowledge and missing information in multiattribute evaluation
by Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Herr, Paul M.
- 92-117 Mental accounting and categorization
by Henderson, Pamela W. & Peterson, Robert A.
- 118-132 Separable and unitary stimuli in nonmetric multiple-cue probability learning
by Edgell, Stephen E. & Morrissey, John M.
- 133-155 Assessment of probability distributions for continuous random variables: A comparison of the bisection and fixed value methods
by Hora, Stephen C. & Hora, Judith A. & Dodd, Nancy G.
December 1991, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 151-153 Introduction to special issue
by Locke, Edwin A.
- 154-178 Volition as cognitive self-regulation
by Binswanger, Harry
- 179-211 The theory of planned behavior
by Ajzen, Icek
- 212-247 Self-regulation through goal setting
by Latham, Gary P. & Locke, Edwin A.
- 248-287 Social cognitive theory of self-regulation
by Bandura, Albert
- 288-299 The motivation sequence, the motivation hub, and the motivation core
by Locke, Edwin A.
- 300-323 Rating ability in performance judgments: The joint influence of implicit theories and intelligence
by Hauenstein, Neil M. A. & Alexander, Ralph A.
- 324-340 Outcome trees and baseball: A study of expertise and list-length effects
by Johnson, Richard D. & Rennie, Richard D. & Wells, Gary L.
- 341-359 Accounting for nonlinear utility functions in composite measures of productivity and performance
by Pritchard, Robert D. & Roth, Patricia Galgay
- 360-394 Boundary effects of vague risk information on taxpayer decisions
by Casey, Jeff T. & Scholz, John T.
- 395-410 Specifying importance weights consistent with a covariance structure
by Brannick, Michael T. & Darling, R. W. R.
October 1991, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-23 Power balance and the rationality of outcomes in matching markets
by Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H.
- 24-44 Prior absenteeism, supervisory style, job satisfaction, and personal characteristics: An investigation of some mediated and moderated linkages to work absenteeism
by Zaccaro, Stephen J. & Craig, Barbara & Quinn, Jeffrey
- 45-50 Criterion issues in performance appraisal research: Behavioral accuracy versus classification accuracy
by Murphy, Kevin R.
- 51-74 The dynamics of implicit theories of group performance: When and how do they operate?
by Martell, Richard F. & Guzzo, Richard A.
- 75-105 Effects of framing on auditor decisions
by Johnson, Paul E. & Jamal, Karim & Berryman, R. Glen
- 106-122 Causal information search in managerial decision making
by Dukerich, Janet M. & Nichols, Mary Lippitt
- 123-150 Organizational citizenship behavior and objective productivity as determinants of managerial evaluations of salespersons' performance
by MacKenzie, Scott B. & Podsakoff, Philip M. & Fetter, Richard
August 1991, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 167-187 Integration of information from multiple element displays
by Sorkin, Robert D. & Mabry, Thomas R. & Weldon, Mary Susan & Elvers, Greg
- 188-207 Overconfidence in estimation: Testing the anchoring-and-adjustment hypothesis
by Block, Richard A. & Harper, David R.
- 208-229 Judgment processes in motivation: Anchoring and adjustment effects on judgment and behavior
by Switzer, Fred S. & Sniezek, Janet A.
- 230-257 Further evidence on the relationship between goal setting and expectancy theories
by Klein, Howard J.
- 258-281 The effects of attractiveness, dominance, and attribute differences on information acquisition in multiattribute binary choice
by Bockenholt, Ulf & Albert, Dietrich & Aschenbrenner, Michael & Schmalhofer, Franz
- 282-301 Rater information acquisition processes: Tracing the effects of prior knowledge, performance level, search constraint, and memory demand
by Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Ford, J. Kevin
- 302-325 Conditional probability judgments: Effects of imagining vs experiencing the conditioning event
by Waller, William S. & Mitchell, Terence R.
June 1991, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-21 The perceived strength of an implied contract: Can it withstand financial temptation?
by Shanteau, James & Harrison, Paul
- 22-41 Group decision, choice shift, and polarization in consulting, political, and local political scenarios: An experimental investigation and theoretical analysis
by Crott, Helmut W. & Szilvas, Klaus & Zuber, Johannes A.
- 42-59 Numeric and linguistic information representation in multiattribute choice
by Stone, Dan N. & Schkade, David A.
- 60-79 Probabilistic forecasts of stock prices and earnings: The hazards of nascent expertise
by Yates, J. Frank & McDaniel, Linda S. & Brown, Eric S.
- 80-104 Substantive and methodological constraints on behavior and attitudes in organizational research
by Johns, Gary
- 105-123 Expectation-outcome consistency and hindsight bias
by Schkade, David A. & Kilbourne, Lynda M.
- 124-150 Hypothesis sampling, construction, or adjustment: How are inferences about nonlinear monotonic contingencies developed?
by Sawyer, John E.
- 151-166 Money vs gaming: Effects of salient monetary payments in double oral auctions
by Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam
April 1991, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 169-192 The psychology of moderate prediction : II. Leniency and uncertainty
by Ganzach, Yoav & Krantz, David H.
- 193-223 Selection of verbal probabilities: A solution for some problems of verbal probability expression
by Hamm, Robert M.
- 224-251 Reversal of the preference reversal phenomenon
by Casey, Jeff T.
- 252-271 The effect of dimension content on observation and ratings of job performance
by McDonald, Tracy
- 272-290 Analogical transfer and expertise in legal reasoning
by Marchant, Garry & Robinson, John & Anderson, Urton & Schadewald, Michael
- 291-321 Belief, knowledge, and uncertainty: A cognitive perspective on subjective probability
by Smith, Gerald F. & Benson, P. George & Curley, Shawn P.
February 1991, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-22 An evaluation of learning in the bilateral winner's curse
by Ball, Sheryl B. & Bazerman, Max H. & Carroll, John S.
- 23-35 Impact of gender-related job features on the accurate evaluation of performance information
by Barnes-Farrell, Janet L. & L'Heureux-Barrett, Tara J. & Conway, James M.
- 36-54 Self-estimation of weight parameter in multiattribute analysis
by Zhu, Shu-Hong & Anderson, Norman H.
- 55-69 Effects of absolute and relative sunk costs on the decision to persist with a course of action
by Garland, Howard & Newport, Stephanie
- 70-88 The effects of impression management on the performance appraisal process
by Wayne, Sandy J. & Kacmar, K. Michele
- 89-99 An attempt at increasing decision rule use in a judgment task
by Powell, Jack L.
- 100-130 Influences on the appropriateness of confidence in judgment: Practice, effort, information, and decision-making
by Paese, Paul W. & Sniezek, Janet A.
- 131-146 The role of attribute knowledge and overall evaluations in comparative judgment
by Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Gibson, Bryan D.
- 147-168 The hindsight bias: A meta-analysis
by Christensen-Szalanski, Jay J. J. & Willham, Cynthia Fobian
December 1990, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 177-204 The psychology of moderate prediction : I. Experience with multiple determination
by Ganzach, Yoav & Krantz, David H.
- 205-246 Extending the social information processing perspective: New links to attitudes, behaviors, and perceptions
by Zalesny, Mary D. & Ford, J. Kevin
- 247-269 Effects of goal difficulty, self-set goals, and monetary rewards on dual task performance
by Erez, Miriam & Gopher, Daniel & Arzi, Nira
- 270-288 The interpersonal structure of decision making: A social comparison approach to organizational choice
by Kilduff, Martin
- 289-312 Understanding the effects of sample size on the variability of the mean
by Well, Arnold D. & Pollatsek, Alexander & Boyce, Susan J.
- 313-336 Judgments of relative importance in decision making: Global vs local interpretations of subjective weight
by Goldstein, William M.
October 1990, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-20 "... Do i love thee? Let me count ..." toward an understanding of intuitive and automatic decision making
by Mitchell, Terence R. & Beach, Lee Roy
- 21-41 A game theory analysis of dual discrimination
by Dukerich, Janet & Weigelt, Keith & Schotter, Andrew
- 42-64 The preservation of self in everyday life: The effects of performance expectations and feedback context on feedback inquiry
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Ashford, Susan J.
- 65-97 Habitual routines in task-performing groups
by Gersick, Connie J. G. & Hackman, J. Richard
- 98-123 Social perception in negotiation
by Thompson, Leigh & Hastie, Reid
- 124-137 Modifications in the format of the mixed standard scale
by Dickinson, Terry L. & Glebocki, Gerald G.
- 138-160 Chilling and hastening: The influence of third-party power and interests on negotiation
by Harris, Karen L. & Carnevale, Peter
- 161-176 Effects of devil's advocacy and dialectical inquiry on decision making: A meta-analysis
by Schwenk, Charles R.
August 1990, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 155-180 Social uncertainty and interdependence: A study of resource allocation decisions in groups
by Sniezek, Janet A. & May, Douglas R. & Sawyer, John E.
- 181-201 Mechanisms governing organizational performance in complex decision-making environments
by Wood, Robert & Bandura, Albert & Bailey, Trevor
- 202-216 Self-derogating consequences of sex-based preferential selection: The moderating role of initial self-confidence
by Heilman, Madeline E. & Lucas, Jonathan A. & Kaplow, Stella R.
- 217-239 The effect of performance appraisal salience on recall and ratings
by Williams, Kevin J. & Cafferty, Thomas P. & DeNisi, Angelo S.
- 240-263 Dyadic decisions with numerical and verbal probabilities
by Budescu, David V. & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 264-282 The effect of choosing on confidence in choice
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Paese, Paul W. & Switzer, Fred S.
- 283-295 Effects of cognitive styles and decision setting on performance
by Ruble, Thomas L. & Cosier, Richard A.
- 296-310 The base-rate fallacy: Contrasting processes and outcomes of group and individual judgment
by Argote, Linda & Devadas, Rukmini & Melone, Nancy
June 1990, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-19 Evidence-responsiveness in professional judgment: Effects of positive versus negative evidence and presentation mode
by Ashton, Robert H. & Ashton, Alison Hubbard
- 20-33 "I could never have expected it to happen": The reversal of the hindsight bias
by Mazursky, David & Ofir, Chezy
- 34-54 Social judgment analysis and small group decision making: Cognitive feedback effects on individual and collective performance
by Harmon, Joel & Rohrbaugh, John
- 55-76 The function of the reference point in individual and group risk decision making
by Kameda, Tatsuya & Davis, James H.
- 77-101 The effects of expertise on financial problem solving: Evidence for goal-directed, problem-solving scripts
by Hershey, Douglas A. & Walsh, David A. & Read, Stephen J. & Chulef, Ada S.
- 102-117 The expected value of frequency calibration
by Clemen, Robert T. & Murphy, Allan H.
- 118-134 Goal setting, planning, and organizational performance: An experimental simulation
by Smith, Ken G. & Locke, Edwin A. & Barry, David
- 135-154 Use of verbal protocols to trace cognitions associated with self- and supervisor evaluations of performance
by Martin, Scott L. & Klimoski, Richard J.
April 1990, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 159-174 Problem structuring heuristics in strategic decision making
by Abualsamh, Rashad A. & Carlin, Barbara & McDaniel, Reuben R.
- 175-193 Acute and chronic job stress, strain, and vacation relief
by Eden, Dov
- 194-208 Accountability forces in performance appraisal
by Klimoski, Richard & Inks, Lawrence
- 209-231 Task complexity effects on non-task-related movements: A test of activation theory
by Gardner, Donald G.
- 232-252 Decision support systems effectiveness: Conceptual framework and empirical evaluation
by Sainfort, Francois C. & Gustafson, David H. & Bosworth, Kris & Hawkins, Robert P.
- 253-275 An empirical evaluation of the transitivity, monotonicity, accounting, and conjoint axioms for perceived risk
by Weber, Elke U. & Bottom, William P.
- 276-284 Effects of decision strategy and number of openings on employment selection decisions
by Huber, Vandra L. & Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 285-316 The effects of performance sampling methods on frequency estimation, probability estimation, and evaluation of performance information
by Kamouri, Anita L. & Balzer, William K.
February 1990, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-18 Verbal versus numerical probabilities: Efficiency, biases, and the preference paradox
by Erev, Ido & Cohen, Brent L.
- 19-40 The moderating role of social desirability, age, and experience in human judgment: Just how indirect is policy capturing?
by Mazen, Abdelmagid M.
- 41-65 From weighing to willing: Approaching a change decision through pre- or postdecisional mentation
by Gollwitzer, Peter M. & Heckhausen, Heinz & Ratajczak, Heike
- 66-84 Revision, Weighting, and commitment in consensus group judgment
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A.
- 85-110 Effects of risk and ambiguity on judgments of contingency relations and behavioral resource allocation decisions
by Sawyer, John E.
- 111-139 A componential analysis of cognitive effort in choice
by Bettman, James R. & Johnson, Eric J. & Payne, John W.
- 140-158 The management of information and impressions: When employees behave opportunistically
by Fandt, Patricia M. & Ferris, Gerald R.
December 1989, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 325-344 Provision of step-level public goods: Effects of greed and fear of being gypped
by Rapoport, Amnon & Eshed-Levy, Dalit
- 345-367 Assessing personal work goals in the organizational setting: Development and evaluation of the work concerns inventory
by Roberson, Loriann
- 368-379 Disjunction errors in qualitative likelihood judgment
by Carlson, Bruce W. & Yates, J. Frank
- 380-395 "Either a medal or a corporal": The effects of success and failure on the evaluation of decision making and decision makers
by Lipshitz, Raanan
- 396-414 The contributory effects of supervisor intentions on subordinate feedback responses
by Fedor, Donald B. & Eder, Robert W. & Buckley, M. Ronald
- 415-435 Effects of shifts in goal origin on goal acceptance and attainment
by Austin, James T.
- 436-453 Cognitive style and decision making
by Hunt, Raymond G. & Krzystofiak, Frank J. & Meindl, James R. & Yousry, Abdalla M.
- 454-473 Group vs individual information processing: The effects of outcome feedback on decision making
by Tindale, R. Scott
- 474-493 Priming performance self-evaluations: Moderating effects of rating purpose and judgment confidence
by Eder, Robert W. & Fedor, Donald B.
- 494-508 The transitivity of work values: Hierarchical preference ordering of socially desirable stimuli
by Ravlin, Elizabeth C. & Meglino, Bruce M.
October 1989, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 141-165 Task choice and assigned goals as determinants of task motivation and performance
by Shapira, Zur
- 166-202 Parametric models of the utility of survival duration: Tests of axioms in a generic utility framework
by Miyamoto, John M. & Eraker, Stephen A.
- 203-231 Cognitive processes in preference reversals
by Schkade, David A. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 232-260 The impact of ratee performance characteristics on rater cognitive processes and alternative measures of rater accuracy
by Padgett, Margaret Youtz & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 261-280 Matching and negotiation processes in quasi-markets
by Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H.
- 281-296 Personality and organizational conflict: Effects of the type a behavior pattern and self-monitoring
by Baron, Robert A.
- 297-324 The long-range impact of five definitions of "fair" employee selection on black employment and employee productivity
by Steffy, Brian D. & Ledvinka, James
August 1989, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-11 The effects of system failure error on predictions
by O'Connor, Raymond M. & Doherty, Michael E. & Tweney, Ryan D.
- 12-25 The influence of positive affective states on task perceptions and satisfaction
by Kraiger, Kurt & Billings, Robert S. & Isen, Alice M.
- 26-44 Reactions to discrimination in an incentive pay compensation scheme: A game-theoretic approach
by Weigelt, Keith & Dukerich, Janet & Schotter, Andrew
- 45-67 Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance
by Podsakoff, Philip M. & Farh, Jiing-Lih
- 68-82 Effects of situation familiarity and financial incentives on use of the anchoring and adjustment heuristic for probability assessment
by Wright, William F. & Anderson, Urton
- 83-96 Technology, credibility, and feedback use
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Earley, P. Christopher
- 97-122 Nonlinear and noncompensatory processes in performance evaluation
by Brannick, Michael T. & Brannick, Joan P.
- 123-131 A note on the assessment of self-insight in judgment research
by Reilly, Barbara A. & Doherty, Michael E.
- 132-139 Information competition and vividness effects in on-line judgments
by Wilson, Marie G. & Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A.
June 1989, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 289-300 Memory performance by decision-making groups and individuals
by Vollrath, David A. & Sheppard, Blair H. & Hinsz, Verlin B. & Davis, James H.
- 301-335 Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decision making
by Sterman, John D.
- 336-354 Effect of purpose of observation on accuracy of immediate and delayed performance ratings
by Murphy, Kevin R. & Philbin, Theresa A. & Adams, Susan R.
- 355-384 Separating cue relevance from cue importance within models of judgment and decision making
by Schwartz, Jeffrey P. & Norman, Kent L.
- 385-405 The quest for limits on noncomplementarity in opinion revision
by Van Wallendael, Lori Robinson
- 406-430 Control theory and the perception of work environments: The effects of focus of attention on affective and behavioral reactions to work
by Hollenbeck, John R.
April 1989, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 145-171 Probability judgment accuracy: China, Japan, and the United States
by Yates, J. Frank & Zhu, Ying & Ronis, David L. & Wang, Deng-Feng & Shinotsuka, Hiromi & Toda, Masanao
- 172-187 Factors affecting judgmental forecasts and confidence intervals
by Lawrence, Michael & Makridakis, Spyros
- 188-206 Fractile assessments for a linear regression model: An experimental study
by Garthwaite, Paul H.
- 207-242 The experience of powerlessness in organizations
by Ashforth, Blake E.
- 243-269 A laboratory study of charismatic leadership
by Howell, Jane M. & Frost, Peter J.
- 270-287 Separating the effects of goal specificity from goal level
by Locke, Edwin A. & Chah, Dong-Ok & Harrison, Scott & Lustgarten, Nancy
February 1989, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-28 Accuracy and confidence in group judgment
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A.
- 29-51 The impact of personal control on performance and satisfaction
by Greenberger, David B. & Strasser, Stephen & Cummings, Larry L. & Dunham, Randall B.
- 52-57 Variations on a seminal demonstration of people's insensitivity to sample size
by Reagan, Robert Timothy
- 58-74 To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance
by Argote, Linda & Turner, Marlene E. & Fichman, Mark
- 75-117 Process tracing methods: Contributions, problems, and neglected research questions
by Ford, J. Kevin & Schmitt, Neal & Schechtman, Susan L. & Hults, Brian M. & Doherty, Mary L.
- 118-135 Team-member exchange quality: A new construct for role-making research
by Seers, Anson
- 136-144 [varrho] = p
by Doherty, Michael E. & Sullivan, James A.
December 1988, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 271-283 Performance feedback improves the resolution of confidence judgments
by Sharp, Glen L. & Cutler, Brian L. & Penrod, Steven D.
- 284-302 Analyst judgment: The efficient market hypothesis versus a psychological theory of human judgment
by Hunter, John E. & Coggin, T. Daniel