Alive and Well after 25 Years: A Review of Groupthink Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Corporate culture and behaviour: A survey," DNB Working Papers 334, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:169-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abraham Carmeli & Zachary Sheaffer, 2009. "How Leadership Characteristics Affect Organizational Decline and Downsizing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 363-378, May.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Hsu, David H., 2015.
"Ethnic matching in the U.S. venture capital market,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 338-354.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Hsu, David H., 2013. "Ethnic Matching in the U.S. Venture Capital Market," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/8, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & Sääksvuori, Lauri, 2012. "Communication in intergroup conflicts," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1136-1147.
- Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Jochims, Marc & Frey, Dieter, 2002. "Productive conflict in group decision making: genuine and contrived dissent as strategies to counteract biased information seeking," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 563-586, July.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9196-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulus, Paul B., 1998. "Developing Consensus about Groupthink after All These Years," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 73(2-3), pages 362-374, February.
- van den Besselaar, Peter & Sandström, Ulf, 2015. "Early career grants, performance, and careers: A study on predictive validity of grant decisions," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 826-838.
- Johnson, Joseph G. & Raab, Markus, 2003. "Take The First: Option-generation and resulting choices," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 215-229, July.
- Schiele, Holger & Krummaker, Stefan, 2011. "Consortium benchmarking: Collaborative academic-practitioner case study research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1137-1145, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3077 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raven, Bertram H., 1998. "Groupthink, Bay of Pigs, and Watergate Reconsidered," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 73(2-3), pages 352-361, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:73:y:1998:i:2-3:p:116-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.