Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Douglas D. & Harless, David W., 1996. "Group vs. Individual Performance in a Price-Searching Experiment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 215-227, May.
- Katzenstein, Gary, 1996. "The Debate on Structured Debate: Toward a Unified Theory," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 316-332, June.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold, 2008. "Organizational values and procedures as antecedents for goal interdependence and collaborative effectiveness," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Chen, Yi Feng & Tjosvold, Dean, 2005. "Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-439, September.
- Nouwen, Eva & Decuyper, Stefan & Put, Johan, 2012. "Team decision making in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2101-2116.
- Zellmer-Bruhn, Mary E. & Maloney, Mary M. & Bhappu, Anita D. & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie), 2008. "When and how do differences matter? An exploration of perceived similarity in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 41-59, September.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Marcus M. Stewart & Diane Mackie, 2009. "Linking social identities to intergroup behavior in diverse teams: the role of intergroup emotion," Working Papers CEB 09-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dean Tjosvold & Ann Peng & Yi Chen & Fang Su, 2008. "Business and government interdependence in China: Cooperative goals to develop industries and the marketplace," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 225-249, June.
- Zhen Wang & Yi-feng Chen & Dean Tjosvold & Kan Shi, 2010. "Cooperative goals and team agreeableness composition for constructive controversy in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 139-153, March.
- Robin Snell & Dean Tjosvold & Sofia Fang, 2006. "Resolving ethical conflicts at workthrough cooperative goals and constructive controversy in the People's Republic of China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 319-343, September.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin, 2013. "Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-11.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:819-830 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Long-Zeng & Ferris, D. Lance & Kwan, Ho Kwong & Chiang, Flora & Snape, Ed & Liang, Lindie H., 2015. "Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 51-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:74:y:1998:i:1:p:33-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.