Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Bailey & Sammy W. Pearson, 1983. "Development of a Tool for Measuring and Analyzing Computer User Satisfaction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 530-545, May.
- William J. Doll & Gholamreza Torkzadeh, 1989. "A Discrepancy Model of End-User Computing Involvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1151-1171, October.
- Libby, Robert & Luft, Joan, 1993. "Determinants of judgment performance in accounting settings: Ability, knowledge, motivation, and environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 425-450, July.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- Locke, Edwin A., 1991. "The motivation sequence, the motivation hub, and the motivation core," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 288-299, December.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Shields, J. F. & Shields, M. D., 1998. "Antecedents of participative budgeting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-76, January.
- Dag Sörbom, 1978. "An alternative to the methodology for analysis of covariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 381-396, September.
- Aranya, N. & Pollock, J. & Amernic, J., 1981. "An examination of professional commitment in public accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-280, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Soderstrom, Naomi & Willis, Veronda & Wu, Anne, 2010. "Behavioral changes following the collaborative development of an accounting information system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Steve Chun Cheong Fong & Mohammed Quaddus, 2012. "A pseudo-longitudinal study of intranet use in hospitals," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 189-216, May.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:3-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oleg DEJNEGA, 2011. "Method Time Driven Activity Based Costing Â€“ Literature Review," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(15)/ Sp), pages 7-15.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:24:y:1999:i:7:p:597-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.