Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Locke, Edwin A., 1991. "The motivation sequence, the motivation hub, and the motivation core," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 288-299, December.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Dag Sörbom, 1978. "An alternative to the methodology for analysis of covariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 381-396, September.
- Aranya, N. & Pollock, J. & Amernic, J., 1981. "An examination of professional commitment in public accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-280, October.
- Libby, Robert & Luft, Joan, 1993. "Determinants of judgment performance in accounting settings: Ability, knowledge, motivation, and environment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 425-450, July.
- William J. Doll & Gholamreza Torkzadeh, 1989. "A Discrepancy Model of End-User Computing Involvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1151-1171, October.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- James E. Bailey & Sammy W. Pearson, 1983. "Development of a Tool for Measuring and Analyzing Computer User Satisfaction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 530-545, May.
- Shields, J. F. & Shields, M. D., 1998. "Antecedents of participative budgeting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-76, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:24:y:1999:i:7:p:597-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.