A Discrepancy Model of End-User Computing Involvement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guimaraes, Tor & Yoon, Youngohc & Clevenson, Aaron, 1997. "Empirically testing ES success factors in business process reengineering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 245-259, June.
- Marsden, James R. & Mathiyalakan, Sathasivam, 2003. "An investigation of changes in attitude over time of GDSS groups under unanimity and majority decision rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 693-712, March.
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- Hunton, James E. & Gibson, Dana, 1999. "Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 597-618, October.
- Teng, James TC & Fiedler, Kirk D & Grover, Varun, 1998. "An exploratory study of the influence of the IS function and organizational context on business process reengineering project initiatives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 679-698, December.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Rondeau, Patrick J. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Vonderembse, Mark A., 2003. "The information systems environment of time-based competitors," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 253-268, August.
More about this item
Keywordsuser involvement; participation; MIS success; systems analysis; end-user computing; user satisfaction; end-user computing satisfaction; end-user involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:35:y:1989:i:10:p:1151-1171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .