Optimal policies under risk for changing software systems based on customer satisfaction
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Bailey & Sammy W. Pearson, 1983. "Development of a Tool for Measuring and Analyzing Computer User Satisfaction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 530-545, May.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1981. "Assessing Private Enterprise: An Exegesis of Tangled Doctrine," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 93-111, Spring.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
- E. Burton Swanson, 1974. "Management Information Systems: Appreciation and Involvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 178-188, October.
- Swanson, E Burton, 1982. "Measuring user attitudes in MIS research: a review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-165.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-583, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:123:y:2000:i:1:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.