An examination of professional commitment in public accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William E. Shafer & Zhihong Wang, 2010. "Effects of ethical context on conflict and commitment among Chinese accountants," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 377-400, April.
- Halil Paino & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail, 2012. "Auditor acceptance of dysfunctional behaviour: An explanatory model using individual factors," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 37-55, May.
- Bruce M. Clayton & Chris J. Staden, 2015. "The Impact of Social Influence Pressure on the Ethical Decision Making of Professional Accountants: Australian and New Zealand Evidence," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 372-388, December.
- A. Greenfield & Carolyn Norman & Benson Wier, 2008. "The Effect of Ethical Orientation and Professional Commitment on Earnings Management Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 419-434, December.
- repec:rfa:bmsjnl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alice Garcia-Falières & Olivier Herrbach, 2015. "Organizational and Professional Identification in Audit Firms: An Affective Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 753-763, December.
- Sally Gunz & Hugh Gunz, 2008. "Ethical Decision Making and the Employed Lawyer," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 927-944, September.
- Jeffrey, Cynthia & Weatherholt, Nancy & Lo, Steven, 1996. "Ethical development, professional commitment and rule observance attitudes: A study of auditors in Taiwan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 365-379.
- Hunton, James E. & Gibson, Dana, 1999. "Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 597-618, October.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:5:p:24-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chun-hsi Chen & Rui Kao, 2012. "Work Values and Service-Oriented Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: The Mediation of Psychological Contract and Professional Commitment: A Case of Students in Taiwan Police College," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 149-169, May.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3157-z is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Libby & L. Thorne, 2007. "The Development of a Measure of Auditorsâ€™ Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 89-99, March.
- William E. Shafer, 2009. "Ethical climate, organizational-professional conflict and organizational commitment: A study of Chinese auditors," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(7), pages 1087-1110, September.
- Zaini Ahmad & Dennis Taylor, 2009. "Commitment to independence by internal auditors: the effects of role ambiguity and role conflict," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(9), pages 899-925, October.
- Carole Drucker-Godard & Thierry Fouque & Mathilde Gollety & Alice Le Flanchec, 2015. "Career Plateauing, Job Satisfaction and Commitment of Scholars in French Universities," Post-Print hal-01625213, HAL.
- Eileen Taylor & Mary Curtis, 2010. "An Examination of the Layers of Workplace Influences in Ethical Judgments: Whistleblowing Likelihood and Perseverance in Public Accounting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 21-37, April.
- E. Michael Bamber & Venkataraman Iyer, 2009. "The effect of auditing firms' tone at the top on auditors' job autonomy, organizational-professional conflict, and job satisfaction," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 136-150, October.
- Yves Gendron & Roy Suddaby & Sandy Q. Qu, 2009. "Professional–Organisational Commitment: A Study of Canadian Professional Accountants," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(3), pages 231-248, September.
- Suddaby, Roy & Gendron, Yves & Lam, Helen, 2009. "The organizational context of professionalism in accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 409-427, April.
- Raja Adri Satriawan Surya, 2017. "Whistle Blowing in The Police Sector: The Importance of Control Behaviour Factor and Professional Commitment," GATR Journals afr128, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Marc Demery-Lebrun, 2006. "Quelle opérationnalisation de l'implication pour concilier théories de la motivation et théories de l'implication ?Réflexion en faveur d'une nouvelle échelle de mesure de l'implication dans le métier," Post-Print halshs-00077682, HAL.
- Marcela Mucalová, 2015. "Causes of conflicts of Czech accountants with their superiors and job satisfaction," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 18(1), pages 17-29.
- Carole Drucker-Godard & Thierry Fouque & Mathilde Gollety & Alice Le Flanchec, 2015. "Career Plateauing, Job Satisfaction and Commitment of Scholars in French Universities," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 335-351, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:6:y:1981:i:4:p:271-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.