Method Time Driven Activity Based Costing Â€“ Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Bruggeman & P. Everaert & S. R. Anderson & Y. Levant, 2005. "Modeling Logistics Costs using Time-Driven ABC: A Case in a Distribution Company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/332, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hunton, James E. & Gibson, Dana, 1999. "Soliciting user-input during the development of an accounting information system: investigating the efficacy of group discussion," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 597-618, October.
- Cristiana BOGDANOIU, 2009. "Activity Based Cost From The Perspective Of Competitive Advantage," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(1(7)_ Spr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Pilonato & Antonella Cugini, 2016. "Peculiarità e potenzialità della misurazione dei costi nella diagnostica per immagini," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(98), pages 105-123.
- Alena MINÃ ROVÃ, 2012. "Evaluation Of Dependence Of Occurrence Of Risk Events In Logistics On Risk Factors By Means Of Somers' D Coefficient," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(1(19)/ Sp), pages 73-86.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity Based Costing; Time Driven Activity Based Costing; time equations; customer profitability analysis; costs of processes;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:6:y:2011:i:1(15)_spring2011:p:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .