Supply Chain Relationships for Customer Satisfaction in China: Interdependence and Cooperative Goals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C Zhang & S T Cavusgil & A S Roath, 2003. "Manufacturer governance of foreign distributor relationships: do relational norms enhance competitiveness in the export market?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(6), pages 550-566, November.
- De Toni, Alberto & Nassimbeni, Guido, 2000. "Just-in-time purchasing: an empirical study of operational practices, supplier development and performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 631-651, December.
- Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt, 2001. "Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 207-219, April.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
- John Child & Yanni Yan, 2003. "Predicting the Performance of International Joint Ventures: An Investigation in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 283-320, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Li, 2007. "Social tie, social capital, and social behavior: Toward an integrative model of informal exchange," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 227-246, June.
- Yuanqiong He & Zhilong Tian & Yun Chen, 2007. "Performance implications of nonmarket strategy in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 151-169, June.
- Shenxue Li & Hugh Scullion, 2006. "Bridging the distance: Managing cross-border knowledge holders," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain; goal interdependence; trust; continuous improvement; customer satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:22:y:2005:i:2:p:179-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.