Just-in-time purchasing: an empirical study of operational practices, supplier development and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Nassimbeni, Guido, 1996. "Factors underlying operational JIT purchasing practices: Results of an empirical research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 275-288, April.
- Kim B. Clark, 1989. "Project Scope and Project Performance: The Effect of Parts Strategy and Supplier Involvement on Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1247-1263, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Wenli & Humphreys, Paul K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2007. "The impact of specific supplier development efforts on buyer competitive advantage: an empirical model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 230-247, March.
- Davide Luzzini & Stefano Ronchi, 2016. "Cinderella purchasing transformation: linking purchasing status to purchasing practices and business performance," Post-Print hal-01289902, HAL.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:95-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2008. "A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 42-55, January.
- Alfred Wong & Dean Tjosvold & Pengzhu Zhang, 2005. "Supply Chain Relationships for Customer Satisfaction in China: Interdependence and Cooperative Goals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 179-199, June.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas-Lorenzo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Why firms relocate their production overseas? The answer lies inside: corporate, logistic and technological determinants," Working Papers 2013/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Maria Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006. "How far from Just-in-time are Portuguese firms? A survey of its progress and perception," FEP Working Papers 215, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Imbriani, Cesare & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Exporting quality: is it the right strategy for the Italian manufacturing sector?," MPRA Paper 13327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amer RAJPUT & Abdul Hamid ABU BAKAR, 2011. "A Reprise Of Supply Chain Management In Consanguinity To The Industry Of Textile," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 225-236, November.
More about this item
KeywordsJust-in-time Buyers Suppliers Empirical research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:28:y:2000:i:6:p:631-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.