A Social Identity Maintenance Model of Groupthink
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:03:p:751-785_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whyte, Glen, 1998. "Recasting Janis's Groupthink Model: The Key Role of Collective Efficacy in Decision Fiascoes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 73(2-3), pages 185-209, February.
- Argote, Linda & Turner, Marlene E. & Fichman, Mark, 1989. "To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 58-74, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Jasper R. & Aarts, Noelle & Lokhorst, Anne Marike & Beunen, Raoul & Munnink, Josefien Oude, 2015. "Trust related dynamics in contested land use," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 302-310.
- Turner, Marlene E. & Pratkanis, Anthony R., 1998. "Twenty-Five Years of Groupthink Theory and Research: Lessons from the Evaluation of a Theory," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 73(2-3), pages 105-115, February.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M. Barrutia, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Attitude of Local Authorities towards Local Agenda 21," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1082, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:73:y:1998:i:2-3:p:210-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.