To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Shahadat & Murshed, Shahriar Tanvir Hasan & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011. "Power-law behavior in complex organizational communication networks during crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(15), pages 2845-2853.
- Mohammed, Susan & Ringseis, Erika, 2001. "Cognitive Diversity and Consensus in Group Decision Making: The Role of Inputs, Processes, and Outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Hossain, Liaquat & Murshed, Shahriar Tanvir & Uddin, Shahadat, 2013. "Communication network dynamics during organizational crisis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 16-35.
- Gurtner, Andrea & Tschan, Franziska & Semmer, Norbert K. & Nagele, Christof, 2007. "Getting groups to develop good strategies: Effects of reflexivity interventions on team process, team performance, and shared mental models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 127-142, March.
- Rubinstein, Saul & Martin-Rios, Carlos & Erhardt, Niclas & Hoffer Gittell, Jody & George, Varghese P., 2016. "Organizational responses to uncertainty in the airline industry: Changes in patterns of communication networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 217-227.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant, 2006. "Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Christian Engau & Volker Hoffmann, 2011. "Corporate response strategies to regulatory uncertainty: evidence from uncertainty about post-Kyoto regulation," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(1), pages 53-80, March.
- Turner, Marlene E. & Pratkanis, Anthony R., 1998. "A Social Identity Maintenance Model of Groupthink," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 73(2-3), pages 210-235, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:43:y:1989:i:1:p:58-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.