Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Gareth R., 1990. "Governing customer-service organization exchange," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-29, January.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2002. "Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1408-1426, November.
- Deborah L. Kellogg & Richard B. Chase, 1995. "Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1734-1749, November.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Richard B. Chase & David A. Tansik, 1983. "The Customer Contact Model for Organization Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 1037-1050, September.
- Danny Miller, 1991. "Stale in the Saddle: CEO Tenure and the Match Between Organization and Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 34-52, January.
- Argote, Linda & Turner, Marlene E. & Fichman, Mark, 1989. "To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 58-74, February.
- Exton, Edward J., 1992. "Services--the impact of the technology explosion," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-109, March.
- Tansik, David A., 1990. "Balance in service systems design," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-61, January.
- Peter Duchessi, 1987. "A Methodology for Determining a Hospital's Expected Costs for Changes in Patient Load and Service Mix," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 73-85, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.