Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danny Miller, 1991. "Stale in the Saddle: CEO Tenure and the Match Between Organization and Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 34-52, January.
- Deborah L. Kellogg & Richard B. Chase, 1995. "Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1734-1749, November.
- Exton, Edward J., 1992. "Services--the impact of the technology explosion," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-109, March.
- Argote, Linda & Turner, Marlene E. & Fichman, Mark, 1989. "To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 58-74, February.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2002. "Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1408-1426, November.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Jones, Gareth R., 1990. "Governing customer-service organization exchange," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-29, January.
- Tansik, David A., 1990. "Balance in service systems design," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-61, January.
- Richard B. Chase & David A. Tansik, 1983. "The Customer Contact Model for Organization Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 1037-1050, September.
- Peter Duchessi, 1987. "A Methodology for Determining a Hospital's Expected Costs for Changes in Patient Load and Service Mix," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 73-85, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.