Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shannon W. Anderson & L. Scott Baggett & Sally K. Widener, 2009. "The Impact of Service Operations Failures on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence on How Failures and Their Source Affect What Matters to Customers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 52-69, November.
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2010. "An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 109-120, March.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Guo, Yujuan & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Being close or being happy? The relative impact of work relationship and job satisfaction on service quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 391-400.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:455-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant, 2006. "Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2011. "The service-profit chain: An empirical analysis in high-contact service industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 236-245, April.
- Shawnee K. Vickery & Cornelia Droge & Theodore P. Stank & Thomas J. Goldsby & Robert E. Markland, 2004. "The Performance Implications of Media Richness in a Business-to-Business Service Environment: Direct Versus Indirect Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1106-1119, August.
- Mei Xue & Lorin M. Hitt & Patrick T. Harker, 2007. "Customer Efficiency, Channel Usage, and Firm Performance in Retail Banking," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 535-558, April.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Cruz-Ros, Sonia & Gonzalez-Cruz, Tomas F., 2015. "Service firm capabilities and performance: Contingent analysis of customer contact," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1612-1621.
- Chao Wang & Ilaria Dalla Pozza, 2014. "The antecedents of customer lifetime duration and discounted expected transactions: Discrete-time based transaction data analysis," Working Papers 2014-203, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:57-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:11:p:1734-1749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.