Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Saul A. Rubinstein, 2000. "The Impact of Co-Management on Quality Performance: The Case of the Saturn Corporation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 197-218, January.
- Martha S. Feldman, 2002. "Organizational Routines as Sources of Connections and Understandings," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 309-331, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2336-:d:122936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khosla, Nidhi & Marsteller, Jill Ann & Hsu, Yea Jen & Elliott, David L., 2016. "Analysing collaboration among HIV agencies through combining network theory and relational coordination," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 85-94.
- William D. Barta & Deborah Shelton & Cheryl Cepelak & Colleen Gallagher, 2016. "Promoting a Sustainable Academic–Correctional Health Partnership: Lessons for Systemic Action Research," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 27-50, February.
- Peter Tsasis & Jenna M. Evans & Linda Rush & John Diamond, 2013. "Learning to Learn: towards a Relational and Transformational Model of Learning for Improved Integrated Care Delivery," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Cécile Godé-Sanchez, 2008. "Les Pratiques De Coordination En Environnement Volatile : Le Cas Des Forces Aeriennes Françaises En Situation Operationnelle," Post-Print hal-00293535, HAL.
- Rubinstein, Saul & Martin-Rios, Carlos & Erhardt, Niclas & Hoffer Gittell, Jody & George, Varghese P., 2016. "Organizational responses to uncertainty in the airline industry: Changes in patterns of communication networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 217-227.
- Eitan Naveh & Tal Katz-Navon & Zvi Stern, 2005. "Treatment Errors in Healthcare: A Safety Climate Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 948-960.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant, 2006. "Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Jan Zapal, 2017. "The Demand and Supply of Favours in Dynamic Relationships," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp605, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Isabelle, Bouty & Cécile, Godé & Carole, Drucker-Godard & Pascal, Lièvre & Jean, Nizet & François, Pichault, 2012. "Coordination practices in extreme situations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 475-489.
- Samer Faraj & Yan Xiao, 2006. "Coordination in Fast-Response Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1155-1169.
- Koen H. Heimeriks & Geert Duysters, 2007.
"Alliance Capability as a Mediator Between Experience and Alliance Performance: An Empirical Investigation into the Alliance Capability Development Process,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Heimeriks, K.H. & Duysters, G.M., 2003. "Alliance capability as mediator between experience and alliance performance: an empirical investigation into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers 03.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib, 2011. "The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 306-320, May.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Jan Zapal, 2017. "The Demand and Supply of Favours in Dynamic Relationships," Working Papers 1705, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Deneckere, Svin & Euwema, Martin & Van Herck, Pieter & Lodewijckx, Cathy & Panella, Massimiliano & Sermeus, Walter & Vanhaecht, Kris, 2012. "Care pathways lead to better teamwork: Results of a systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 264-268.
- Meyer, Chris R. & Skaggs, Bruce C. & Nair, Sudhir & Cohen, David G., 2015. "Customer Interaction Uncertainty, Knowledge, and Service Firm Internationalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-259.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2008.
"Organizational Fragmentation and Care Quality in the U.S. Healthcare System,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 93-113, Fall.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark Votruba, 2008. "Organizational Fragmentation and Care Quality in the U.S. Health Care System," NBER Working Papers 14212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Kim Cameron & Sandy Lim & Victor Rivas, 2005. "Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry Responses to September 11," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Markus C. Becker, 2012. "Distributed Knowledge and its Coordination," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Driessen, Paul H. & Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas, 2013. "Mechanisms for stakeholder integration: Bringing virtual stakeholder dialogue into organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1465-1472.
- Steven Blader & Claudine Gartenberg & Rebecca Henderson & Andrea Prat, 2015. "The Real Effects of Relational Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 452-456, May.
- Stephen Frenkel & Karin Sanders & Tim Bednall, 2013. "Employee perceptions of management relations as influences on job satisfaction and quit intentions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 7-29.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:05:n:s0219877017500274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schoenherr, Tobias & Narayanan, Sriram & Narasimhan, Ram, 2015. "Trust formation in outsourcing relationships: A social exchange theoretic perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 401-412.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinating Mechanisms; Boundary Spanners; Routines; Relational Coordination; Input in Certainty; Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:48:y:2002:i:11:p:1408-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.