Organizational Routines as Sources of Connections and Understandings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar R. Malik & Masaaki Kotabe, 2009. "Dynamic Capabilities, Government Policies, and Performance in Firms from Emerging Economies: Evidence from India and Pakistan," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 421-450, May.
- Peter Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013.
"Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization,"
- Peter T. Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013. "Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Feim M. BlakÃ§ori, 2014. "The Role of Formal Routines in Organizational Innovation," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 56-70, February.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:2:p:132-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angwin, Duncan N. & Paroutis, Sotirios & Connell, Richard, 2015. "Why good things Don’t happen: the micro-foundations of routines in the M&A process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1367-1381.
- Heckmann, Nadine & Steger, Thomas & Dowling, Michael, 2016. "Organizational capacity for change, change experience, and change project performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 777-784.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Kamoche, Ken & Clegg, Stewart R., 2004. "Clues, cues and complexity: unpackuing the concept of organizational surprise," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp453, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Davila, Antonio & Foster, George & Li, Mu, 2009. "Reasons for management control systems adoption: Insights from product development systems choice by early-stage entrepreneurial companies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 322-347, April.
- Davila, Toni & Foster, George & Li, Mu, 2005. "Designing management control systems in product development: Initial choices and the influence of partners," IESE Research Papers D/598, IESE Business School.
- Nikolaos Theriou & Vassilis Aggelidis, 2014. "Management Accounting Systems, Top Management Team’s Risk Characteristics and Their Effect on Strategic Change," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 3-38.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Hall, Matthew & Smith, David, 2016. "Managing identity conflicts in organizations: a case study of one welfare non-profit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2013. "Knowledge integration in family SMEs: an extension of the 4I model," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 583-608, August.
- Cohendet Patrick & Llerena Patrick & Simon Laurent, 2014.
"The Routinization of Creativity: Lessons from the Case of a Video-game Creative Powerhouse,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 120-141, April.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena & Laurent Simon, 2012. "THE ROUTINIZATION OF CREATIVITY: Lessons from the Case of a video-game Creative Powerhouse," Working Papers of BETA 2012-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ceci, Federica & Prencipe, Andrea, 2013. "Does Distance Hinder Coordination? Identifying and Bridging Boundaries of Offshored Work," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 324-332.
- Michael N. Young & Mike W. Peng & David Ahlstrom & Garry D. Bruton & Yi Jiang, 2008. "Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: A Review of the Principal-Principal Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 196-220, January.
- Thomas Keil & Erkko Autio & Gerard George, 2008. "Corporate Venture Capital, Disembodied Experimentation and Capability Development," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1475-1505, December.
- Dutta, Dev K. & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng, 2016. "Internationalization process, impact of slack resources, and role of the CEO: The duality of structure and agency in evolution of cross-border acquisition decisions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 212-225.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib, 2011. "The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 306-320, May.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) as a Relational Contract: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," Working Papers 06-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2002. "Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1408-1426, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:3:p:309-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.