Organizational Routines as Sources of Connections and Understandings
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Ceci, Federica & Prencipe, Andrea, 2013. "Does Distance Hinder Coordination? Identifying and Bridging Boundaries of Offshored Work," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 324-332.
- Angwin, Duncan N. & Paroutis, Sotirios & Connell, Richard, 2015. "Why good things Don’t happen: the micro-foundations of routines in the M&A process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1367-1381.
- Heckmann, Nadine & Steger, Thomas & Dowling, Michael, 2016. "Organizational capacity for change, change experience, and change project performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 777-784.
- Nikolaos Theriou & Vassilis Aggelidis, 2014. "Management Accounting Systems, Top Management Team’s Risk Characteristics and Their Effect on Strategic Change," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 3-38.
- Robert H. Chenhall & Matthew Hall & David Smith, 2016. "Managing identity conflicts in organizations: a case study of one welfare non-profit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) as a Relational Contract: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," Working Papers 06-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Peter Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013.
"Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization,"
- Peter T. Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013. "Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Cohendet Patrick & Llerena Patrick & Simon Laurent, 2014. "The Routinization of Creativity: Lessons from the Case of a Video-game Creative Powerhouse," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 120-141, April.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena & Laurent Simon, 2012. "THE ROUTINIZATION OF CREATIVITY: Lessons from the Case of a video-game Creative Powerhouse," Working Papers of BETA 2012-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2002. "Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1408-1426, November.
- Dutta, Dev K. & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng, 2016. "Internationalization process, impact of slack resources, and role of the CEO: The duality of structure and agency in evolution of cross-border acquisition decisions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 212-225.
- Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2013. "Knowledge integration in family SMEs: an extension of the 4I model," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 583-608, August.
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Feim M. BlakÃ§ori, 2014. "The Role of Formal Routines in Organizational Innovation," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 56-70, February.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Kamoche, Ken & Clegg, Stewart R., 2004. "Clues, cues and complexity: unpackuing the concept of organizational surprise," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp453, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Davila, Antonio & Foster, George & Li, Mu, 2009. "Reasons for management control systems adoption: Insights from product development systems choice by early-stage entrepreneurial companies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 322-347, April.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib, 2011. "The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 306-320, May.
- Davila, Toni & Foster, George & Li, Mu, 2005. "Designing management control systems in product development: Initial choices and the influence of partners," IESE Research Papers D/598, IESE Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:3:p:309-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed