Customer Relationship Management System in Occupational Safety & Health Companies: Research on Practice and Preliminary Design Solution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Mylonakis, 2009. "Customer Relationship Management Functions: A Survey of Greek Bank Customer Satisfaction Perceptions," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-31, May.
- Miller, Danny, 2005. "Advantage by design: Competing with opportunity-based organizations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 393-407.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant, 2006. "Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Ko, Eunju & Kim, Sook Hyun & Kim, Myungsoo & Woo, Ji Young, 2008. "Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 65-74, January.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer relationship management; occupational safety and health; design; processes; structure;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:101-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.