What Folklore Tells Us about Risk and Risk Taking: Cross-Cultural Comparisons of American, German, and Chinese Proverbs, ,
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elke U. Weber & Richard A. Milliman, 1997. "Perceived Risk Attitudes: Relating Risk Perception to Risky Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 123-144, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Guida, Sibilla & Erev, Ido & Marchiori, Davide, 2015. "Cross cultural differences in decisions from experience: Evidence from Denmark, Israel, and Taiwan," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-58.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1023-1033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiao Lu & Shi, Kan & Fan, Hong Xia, 2006. "Psychological mechanisms of investors in Chinese Stock Markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 762-780, December.
- Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis, 2013. "The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 397-412.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:797-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muehlfeld, Katrin & Weitzel, Utz & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2011. "Mergers and acquisitions in the global food processing industry in 1986-2006," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 466-479, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:75:y:1998:i:2:p:170-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .