Choice-Process Satisfaction: The Influence of Attribute Alignability and Option Limitation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markman, Arthur B. & Medin, Douglas L., 1995. "Similarity and Alignment in Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 117-130, August.
- Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Gibson, Bryan D., 1991. "The role of attribute knowledge and overall evaluations in comparative judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 131-146, February.
- Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Herr, Paul M., 1992. "The role of prior knowledge and missing information in multiattribute evaluation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 76-91, February.
- James D. Hess & Eitan Gerstner, 1987. "Loss Leader Pricing and Rain Check Policy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 358-374.
- Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Posavac, Steven S. & Houghton, David C., 1997. "Contextual Influences on Judgment Based on Limited Information," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 251-264, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creyer, Elizabeth H. & Kozup, John C., 2003. "An examination of the relationships between coping styles, task-related affect, and the desire for decision assistance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 37-49, January.
- Juan Nicolau, 2012. "Battle royal: Zero-price effect vs relative vs referent thinking," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 661-669, September.
- Crossley, Craig D. & Highhouse, Scott, 2005. "Relation of job search and choice process with subsequent satisfaction," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 255-268, April.
- Gavan J. Fitzsimons & Donald R. Lehmann, 2004. "Reactance to Recommendations: When Unsolicited Advice Yields Contrary Responses," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 82-94, September.
- Lee, Byung-Kwan & Lee, Wei-Na, 2016. "The effect of structural alignment on choice-process satisfaction and preference formation: The moderating role of self-construal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2747-2755.
- John T. Gourville & Dilip Soman, 2005. "Overchoice and Assortment Type: When and Why Variety Backfires," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 382-395, July.
- Caro, Felipe & Gallien, Jeremie, 2007. "Inventory Management of a Fast-Fashion Retail Network," Working papers 39810, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Huang, Rong & Sarigöllü, Emine, 2008. "Assessing satisfaction with core and secondary attributes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 942-949, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:77:y:1999:i:3:p:192-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .