Order effects in sequentially judged options due to the direction of comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 92 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markman, Arthur B. & Medin, Douglas L., 1995. "Similarity and Alignment in Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 117-130, August.
- Dhar, Ravi & Sherman, Steven J, 1996. " The Effect of Common and Unique Features in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 193-203, December.
- Herbert Glejser & Bruno Heyndels, 2001. "Efficiency and Inefficiency in the Ranking in Competitions: the Case of the Queen Elisabeth Music Contest," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 109-129, May.
- Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Gibson, Bryan D., 1991. "The role of attribute knowledge and overall evaluations in comparative judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 131-146, February.
- Willemsen, Martijn C. & Keren, Gideon, 2002. "Negative-based prominence: the role of negative features in matching and choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 643-666, July.
- Mantel, Susan Powell & Kardes, Frank R, 1999. " The Role of Direction of Comparison, Attribute-Based Processing, and Attitude-Based Processing in Consumer Preference," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 335-352, March.