Order effects in sequentially judged options due to the direction of comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 92 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markman, Arthur B. & Medin, Douglas L., 1995. "Similarity and Alignment in Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 117-130, August.
- Mantel, Susan Powell & Kardes, Frank R, 1999. " The Role of Direction of Comparison, Attribute-Based Processing, and Attitude-Based Processing in Consumer Preference," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 335-352, March.
- Herbert Glejser & Bruno Heyndels, 2001. "Efficiency and Inefficiency in the Ranking in Competitions: the Case of the Queen Elisabeth Music Contest," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 109-129, May.
- Dhar, Ravi & Sherman, Steven J, 1996. " The Effect of Common and Unique Features in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 193-203, December.
- Willemsen, Martijn C. & Keren, Gideon, 2002. "Negative-based prominence: the role of negative features in matching and choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 643-666, July.
- Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Gibson, Bryan D., 1991. "The role of attribute knowledge and overall evaluations in comparative judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 131-146, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:92:y:2003:i:1-2:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.