Discussion and Decision: The Interrelationship between Initial Preference Distribution and Group Discussion Content, ,
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 80 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca A., 1996. "Acceptance of Uncommon Information into Group Discussion When That Information Is or Is Not Demonstrable," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 307-315, June.
- Crott, Helmut W. & Szilvas, Klaus & Zuber, Johannes A., 1991. "Group decision, choice shift, and polarization in consulting, political, and local political scenarios: An experimental investigation and theoretical analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 22-41, June.
- Davis, James H., 1992. "Some compelling intuitions about group consensus decisions, theoretical and empirical research, and interpersonal aggregation phenomena: Selected examples 1950-1990," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-38, June.
- Kerr, Norbert L., 1992. "Group decision making at a multialternative task: Extremity, interfaction distance, pluralities, and issue importance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 64-95, June.
- Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca, 1995. "Group Discussion as Affected by Number of Alternatives and by a Time Limit," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 267-275, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:80:y:1999:i:1:p:87-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.